ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glad people who want them can cop easily, but those Neighborhood Inikis 
nerd.gif
Yeah those Neighborhood joints are a MUST.  Going to be much tougher I imagine...

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Won't be surprised if they cancel 122.95 orders and fulfill 150 orders
I think it has something to do with the tax because I see a 27.05 tax which would bring the price up to 150.00 from the original 122.95 price.

I want these because I have a denim colored polo with the navy polo man shirt, but I think I will pass.

I don't own any collabs,  so why start now
roll.gif

Last edited:

I think it has something to do with the tax because I see a 27.05 tax which would bring the price up to 150.00 from the original 122.95 price.

I want these because I have a denim colored polo with the navy polo man shirt, but I think I will pass.

I don't own any collabs,  so why start now
roll.gif

definitely don't get them if you're planning to wear a denim colored polo 
laugh.gif

definitely don't get them if you're planning to wear a denim colored polo 
laugh.gif
Oh geez, not another fashion diva trying to give fashion advice.

I'm 45 so I don't follow fashion trends at all.  I wear what feels comfortable to me.

I think the denim colored polo and khaki shorts would look nice.

Last edited:

Oh geez, not another fashion diva trying to give fashion advice.

I'm 45 so I don't follow fashion trends at all.  I wear what feels comfortable to me.

I think the denim colored polo and khaki shorts would look nice.
pick that wedgie out your butt, it was a light hearted joke

Just got the white Y3 pure boosts. They're nice but I don't think I can justify even paying retail for these, glad I was able to get them on sale

I completely missed out on these miadidas ultra boost. I did sign up to receive the voucher, but I wasn't one of the lucky ones. But from what I read, it looked like there was love in the thread which was cool. Fingers crossed for the future.

may i ask where you got them and how is the sizing on it?
I got them from Gravitypope, someone in this thread posted them when they were on sale and I think it's probably gone by now. They fit 1/2 size large on me, my true size is 10.5 and I got a 10 in these, I wear an 11 in UB 1.0s and 10.5 in 3.0s for reference.

I got them from Gravitypope, someone in this thread posted them when they were on sale and I think it's probably gone by now. They fit 1/2 size large on me, my true size is 10.5 and I got a 10 in these, I wear an 11 in UB 1.0s and 10.5 in 3.0s for reference.
u think it would be possible to go a full size down?

u think it would be possible to go a full size down?
I think unless you have really wide feet, you probably can because it's quite long. I actually put an insole cause there was slight heel slip, because the collar doesn't really hug your ankle. I'll try to take a pic of how much toe room I have in my 11 1.0s compared to the size 10 y3s

Congrats to all who scored on the miadidas customs!

Wonder if Canada will get another shot at them.  I passed on them the first time around bc I didn't feel they were worth the price.  Mild ragrets.

In other news: confirmed now available in Canada.

the patterns on those new 93/17s remind me of some of the patterns I see on knock off yeezys. I don't mean replica yeezys but I mean like other brands that make yeezy wannabes

Missed the FedEx truck as well. Luckily they're only a 5 minute drive away. Didn't expect these to be so nice!

Back
Top Bottom