ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fyi:

To red tag mark someone, use the "@" function in reply box, then finding and selecting their user name.

I'll second that vote for stormtrooper stormtrooper dude on the Ace. It's his size and he's enthusiastic on the model based on past posts. Besides it's tough for his location to get some access on these shoes we take granted at retail here Stateside. We know he'll wear and enjoy the shoes.

Hey man. Thanks for always looking out :smile:

All hail the empire! :lol:

Bought some Naked's size 10.5 for $300 shipped. Shout out to you if you are in here :nerd:

That was a great deal man. Congrats.

My pair for naked UB will also come in next week. Can't wait to see them :nerd:

Last edited:
GAH DAMN those Bodega Inikis retailing for $180? 
laugh.gif

Another thing about the Champagne Aces. I didn't know the black stripes were slightly reflective. Taken with flash in the dark.

Fyi:

To red tag mark someone, use the "@" function in reply box, then finding and selecting their user name.

I'll second that vote for stormtrooper stormtrooper dude on the Ace. It's his size and he's enthusiastic on the model based on past posts. Besides it's tough for his location to get some access on these shoes we take granted at retail here Stateside. We know he'll wear and enjoy the shoes.

View media item 2486715

Ah I see thanks!

The shoe came with a factory defect so I'm gonna send stormtrooper stormtrooper some better pics in the morning so if he's ok with it it's his

Hey man. Thanks for always looking out
smile.gif

All hail the empire!
laugh.gif

That was a great deal man. Congrats.

My pair for naked UB will also come in next week. Can't wait to see them
nerd.gif
Congrats! Ive been buying so many pastel color shirts so now these naked's intrigued me. Hopefully they get here by end of next week.

I have a potential trade for my extra pair of Zebras for a pair of Haven UB's. How much $$$ on top should the other guy add for the zebras?

I have a potential trade for my extra pair of Zebras for a pair of Haven UB's. How much $$$ on top should the other guy add for the zebras?
The other guy should add about 170-190 usd for it to be a fair trade.

That's based on an estimate that the yeezy is worth 520-550 usd and the havens 330-340 usd.

Guess no one likes the new Inikis? I find them very unique, just not worth for the price. Anyone know the materials of the white +blue EQT?

Congrats! Ive been buying so many pastel color shirts so now these naked's intrigued me. Hopefully they get here by end of next week.

I'd like to add some color to my UB collection. I got too many black and grey shoes right now, my only non boring color shoes are parley and EQT WM. :lol:

This Naked UB and incoming Royal Blue 1.0 will add more color to my boost collection.

That's a great price. Still need them in size 9.5/10. Hard to hunt one down within the budget.

Still looking for your pair here mate. :nerd:
Hope i can help

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about.

Lol thought Mcs and the 2.0 would quench my thirst but then my offers got accepted. Oh well!

Those are some nice hauls man. Congrats for your pick up. Enjoy them!

Ah I see thanks!

The shoe came with a factory defect so I'm gonna send stormtrooper stormtrooper some better pics in the morning so if he's ok with it it's his

Thanks man. Looking forward for it :smile:

yay! Happy to add these to my 93/17 collection.

View media item 2486787

Those cw are great.. But will wait til next month. :lol:

They still sit in some sites tho. Hope i'll have the chance by then

Back
Top Bottom