ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allan strikes again.  

Don't mess with Unisport - if any info matches, all orders are wiped.  They don't even honor the first order placed.
i've ordered multiples off unisport without getting cancelled and once, 1 of 2 got cancelled. ymmv

I got mine today. They're dope as hell and fit great for a 3.0. Don't ask me about color tho I'm basically colorblind
I ve been calling them 'Suns' color since i first saw the images. They are really nice in hands! Hope the Suns will do better this year. Booker to make all-star game!!

works for me $54 is a good price for those EQTs, I just know I won't wear them. Hopefully someone who needs them more than I do will grab them. :lol:

Last edited:
works for me $54 is a good price for those EQTs, I just know I won't wear them. Hopefully someone who needs them more than I do will grab them.
laugh.gif
I would wear them as beaters every day for $54...

I use these types of boost models (93/16, Pure Boost, Mesh NMD) as gifts for friends and family as stepping stones into the UB and PK world. Few friends are hooked now.

I use these types of boost models (93/16, Pure Boost, Mesh NMD) as gifts for friends and family as stepping stones into the UB and PK world. Few friends are hooked now.
I would never let anyone wear mesh NMDs. They're so uncomfy to me. 

I don't give shoes as gifts anymore. i first read about the superstition on NT that it is bad luck and basically telling people to walk away from your life. And from my experience I think there is some truth to it. :nerd:

Last edited:
man,. why does a good deal come whe
I don't give shoes as gifts anymore. i first read about the superstition on NT that it is bad luck and basically telling people to walk away from your life. And from my experience I think there is some truth to it. :nerd:

laugh so hard on these :lol: :rofl:

I would never let anyone wear mesh NMDs. They're so uncomfy to me. 

Still comfier than traditional shoes they wear (Vans, sperry, Nike running shoes). They're like "oh these are pretty comfy. I like em."
And then I hit em with the "man have you tried a UB? Think of this comfort times three."

And that's how an addition starts.

Still comfier than traditional shoes they wear (Vans, sperry, Nike running shoes). They're like "oh these are pretty comfy. I like em."
And then I hit em with the "man have you tried a UB? Think of this comfort times three."

And that's how an addition starts.
Nike lunar cushioning > NMD boost imo. 

Back
Top Bottom