ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nike lunar cushioning > NMD boost imo. 
My FK Lunar trainer 3 and Lunarepics have all bottomed out and unwearable. They were good shoes, but never better than any UB or other boost shoe I have owned. Never had that issue with boost. Only boost shoe problems I have is with ones the material that won't stretch to a wide foot like the purecontrols which I have to size up to wear. I also owned Trout spikes that had lunarlon that was terrible and got replaced by NB4040s. I'd wear UA charged cushion or asics running shoes over lunarlon.

Nike lunar cushioning > NMD boost imo. 
My FK Lunar trainer 3 and Lunarepics have all bottomed out and unwearable. They were good shoes, but never better than any UB or other boost shoe I have owned. Never had that issue with boost. Only boost shoe problems I have is with ones the material that won't stretch to a wide foot like the purecontrols which I have to size up to wear. I also owned Trout spikes that had lunarlon that was terrible and got replaced by NB4040s. I'd wear UA charged cushion or asics running shoes over lunarlon.
Maybe I just haven't worn my lunars in a while? But my kobe 9s still haven't bottomed out. Still very bouncy and I use them all the time for ball. NMD boost is still comfy but I feel like the blocks are keeping it from its full potential. 

Last edited:
They're not even knicks blue. They're more like suns colorway. That blue is more purple than royal. 

My brother got his pair in yesterday. They're not purple at all in person. I wouldn't call it Navy, but it's a dark shade of blue.

They're not even knicks blue. They're more like suns colorway. That blue is more purple than royal. 
My brother got his pair in yesterday. They're not purple at all in person. I wouldn't call it Navy, but it's a dark shade of blue.
It's like a purpleish blue. Kinda like indigo. Or at least that's what it looked like in person when I was over at my friend's house. 

Does anyone know where I can get the Y 3 Pureboost Crystal White in a sz  7.5-8 for below retail?(200-300 USD)

I don't give shoes as gifts anymore. i first read about the superstition on NT that it is bad luck and basically telling people to walk away from your life. And from my experience I think there is some truth to it.
nerd.gif
And here I am, going to give a pair of nmd pk wm to my best bud.
roll.gif

UnDS ing these baby while at work.. Really love the silhouette.

View media item 2487619

And while doing so, my package arrived.. Wohooo :rofl:

The long awaited shoes have came to my collection..

The Black Wang. Man those wang was so fire on hands. Been hunting them since like first time they released back in feb, got them on June in Germany For under retail 190 euro.:smokin

View media item 2487620
And now i'm probably need Aw BBal. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wanna say that IFF's early release/sample gravy train either stopped or significantly slowed down, so a lot of his content is padded with reposts or questionable stuff like that now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom