ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas doesn't give a rat's *** as long as you fools keep buying 3.0s and 4.0s.
laugh.gif
You never know though, they brought back NMD OGs

Direct contact of foot to boost isn't as comfy over time. Probably needs a thin barrier in between for added slider support.

This.

We need to put insole for more comfort :lol:

MC looks to be chilling in Japan and taiwan. So maybe we'll get their allocation in a restock.

Heard that they are already on sale in japan? Can't confirm tho

Those white slides will definitely yellow over time lol

"Patina"

View media item 2488157
Stopping by to say thanks to this thread. I started my new job and needed some shoes that weren't going to be so harsh on my feet. I walk a total of 7 miles a day between work and home. By the time I was off my feet were killing me everyday. I couldn't afford to pay $200 for UB so someone recommended these Alphabounce. These came in last weekend and my feet feel a whole lot better. I appreciate the help.

Are there any other recommendations on comfortable alternatives to the UB that are cheaper? I don't want to have to wear these everyday lol

Last edited:
View media item 2488157
Stopping by to say thanks to this thread. I started my new job and needed some shoes that weren't going to be so harsh on my feet. I walk a total of 7 miles a day between work and home. By the time I was off my feet were killing me everyday. I couldn't afford to pay $200 for UB so someone recommended these Alphabounce. These came in last weekend and my feet feel a whole lot better. I appreciate the help.

Are there any other recommendations on comfortable alternatives to the UB that are cheaper? I don't want to have to wear these everyday lol

Pureboost

Inikis are a cheap, comfortable alternative. Best part is that you can use coupons on them 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

View media item 2488157

you;re better than me. I couldnt wear these for more than 30 minutes.

I've come to the realization today that way more people wear sandals/slides than I had previously thought.
Living in LA, I used to wear nothing but Olukai sandals all throughout college to class. The only time I would actually wear shoes was either if I was working or if it was raining. 

Because of my office job lately, my sock tan is shockingly bad. Only problem nowadays is I like shoes too much haha

Last edited:
Any body got leads on bred yeezy size 13. Really want them but don't wanna pay that 890 on stock x. Any help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom