ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found my SNS x SS
smokin.gif
That didn't take long 
laugh.gif

Locked down a trade before I even have my pair in hand

Straight trade or did someone add cash?

Got my Ace Purecontrol in today and MAN are these things long as hell at TTS

I should've went AT LEAST a half size down 
mean.gif

I don't know how anyone can be okay with all that extra length at TTS

They are super comfy and surprisingly easy to put on though

Gotta flip to buy the right size or try to trade for a 7 or 7.5 

That didn't take long :lol:

Locked down a trade before I even have my pair in hand

Straight trade or did someone add cash?

A guy I've done a few deals with is selling a pair of $360. Bought it and now need to sell the pure control for close to that amount. Knowing me, I'll end up keeping both :smh:

Got my Ace Purecontrol in today and MAN are these things long as hell at TTS

I should've went AT LEAST a half size down 
mean.gif

I don't know how anyone can be okay with all that extra length at TTS

They are super comfy and surprisingly easy to put on though

Gotta flip to buy the right size or try to trade for a 7 or 7.5 
I have to go up half or a full size to get the width ok for me. My 2nd toe is half inch longer than my big toe so it's ok. I like the look of these, but I can't get a 100% perfect fit like the ultra boosts.

I gotta go 0.5 down from my UB size for purecontrols fwiw.

although my UB size is 0.5 up from my "TTS"/brannock device size.

so, TTS or 0.5 down...or both
laugh.gif

View media item 2488157
Stopping by to say thanks to this thread. I started my new job and needed some shoes that weren't going to be so harsh on my feet. I walk a total of 7 miles a day between work and home. By the time I was off my feet were killing me everyday. I couldn't afford to pay $200 for UB so someone recommended these Alphabounce. These came in last weekend and my feet feel a whole lot better. I appreciate the help.

Are there any other recommendations on comfortable alternatives to the UB that are cheaper? I don't want to have to wear these everyday lol
you;re better than me. I couldnt wear these for more than 30 minutes.

Because of boost a lot of people don't have the patience to break in shoes now a days, which these absolutely require. but walking 7 miles a day in these is going break them in amazingly and will be Even more comfortable in no time. And if you're actually going to breaking them then you've Pretty much can't go wrong with any runner for the most part. I suggest getting a pair of huaraches you can beat up. If you're on the heavier side, I wouldn't suggest ultra boost anyway for long extended wears, after a few hours you're feet will start to sink into them in a a way that just isn't comfortable. Most heavier dudes 200-210+ can attest to that. I'm 6'4" 240 myself.

Last edited:
I'm a heavier guy. The most extensive standing I've done in my ultras was my nieces bday...didn't reach that sinking feeling but that day was a mix of standing and sitting.

I'm in my pures all day every day and no issues with those.

I don't know about "boost sinking in". Another alternative for heavier set folks would be the 93/17.

There's a local person selling it for about $240 for the Milled Leather. Still undecided.

I'm a heavier guy. The most extensive standing I've done in my ultras was my nieces bday...didn't reach that sinking feeling but that day was a mix of standing and sitting.

I'm in my pures all day every day and no issues with those.

I've done the whole amusement park/tourist walking around the city thing on a few occasions in ultraboosts and initially it was fine but after a while the boost itself just becomes less responsive as if it bottoms out. Oddly enough I don't has any issues with any of my shoes with OG pure boost sole. From rocket boosts, to my few pairs of y-3 boost shoes.

I don't know about "boost sinking in". Another alternative for heavier set folks would be the 93/17.

There's a local person selling it for about $240 for the Milled Leather. Still undecided.

A few people have chimed in on this issue in the past. All heavier dudes too. I own 93/17s but have only worn them once and haven't had any issues. His point though was for price friendly alternatives. Which is why he went with the alpha bounces.

I gotta go 0.5 down from my UB size for purecontrols fwiw.
although my UB size is 0.5 up from my "TTS"/brannock device size.
so, TTS or 0.5 down...or both :lol:

Same here!

I am a 10 US TTS on a brannock and have to go 10.5 for UB and went 10 with Pureboost and it's plenty roomy. I may have been able to get away with a 9.5 but it probably would have been right. My NMDs in mesh were also good in 10 TTS.

how good is the new pure boost? the last three were dope [emoji]127773[/emoji]

Last edited:
White [emoji]128257[/emoji]
I only like one of those shoes. But it's a sick rotation. Mine is going to be way more green. Will post a pic later but Olive stripe Yeezy, ADO Ultra Boost, Olive Camo glitch NMD PK and the trace cargo UB 3.0. Tan to Olive gradient. 

Back
Top Bottom