ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man these Champagnes are nice. Cheers to @razytwo!

giphy.gif

Ok so I got my MC3.0s in! For everyone complaining about them being tighter clearly don't have 1.0 UBs. They fit just fine like other 3.0s imo but definitely looser than 1.0s. Just a heads up for people buying on Saturday*. Might double up on these because they're FIRE. 

edit: corrected day mix up

Last edited:

Ok so I got my MC3.0s in! For everyone complaining about them being tighter clearly don't have 1.0 UBs. They fit just fine like other 3.0s imo but definitely looser than 1.0s. Just a heads up for people buying on wednesday. Might double up on these because they're FIRE. 
Where'd you get your pair from?

Stockx for 279. I didn't wanna be butthurt if I missed out on the 15th. I missed out on all the overseas sites. So hard to get a 13 when stock is limited :frown: Always catch like 8-11 in stock by the time I catch a link.

Last edited:

Nope the pairs with the new knit pattern upper (gradient) are the 2.0s, stop overcomplicating it.
either my memory is incorrect or there's some revisionist history going on here
laugh.gif

pretty sure no one was talking about "2.0" until the full pk uppers came out

we just called the pairs with gradient/mesh panel "gradients"

Last edited:
excited for the Bodega Iniki's to come in. Of course i had to order from Sneakerboy and have to play the waiting game.

Are multicolors the most desirable out of all the 3.0's so far? Sure seems like it.
Out of the non collabs, probably. I just saw the footlocker launch locator and it looks like a lot of stores are getting them. I probably should've just put in the work instead of paying resale, but I'll just get a second pair now. 

Anyone who ordered the mystery inks from Runnerinn get their pair? The tracking on mine froze around the 5th.

Anyone who ordered the mystery inks from Runnerinn get their pair? The tracking on mine froze around the 5th.
same status on mine.. 

edited:

i checked the email confirmation and it says estimated delivery date between july 10th to 17th..Estimated delivery date at your home between Mon. 10 Jul. and Mon. 17 Jul. (tracked delivery).Estimated delivery date at your home between Mon. 10 Jul. and Mon. 17 Jul. (tracked delivery).Estimated delivery date at your home between Mon. 10 Jul. and Mon. 17 Jul. (tracked delivery).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom