ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ha it's funny how opinions are different... for me the iniki is one of my favorite casual shoes, so lightweight and comfortable.
Oh yeah. I think it's all in your personal opinion of comfortable. I like a stretchy fabric along with a bouncy response so the Ultra Boosts are my #1 but a lot of people like stability more than straight plushness and find those shoes more comfortable. 

Not officially just BabyJs letting us know not to do it before other mods shut down the thread. It's cool tho it only gets brought up like 2-3 times a year in here.
It gets brought up more than that it just gets out of hand around that many times to the point where we get threatened to be shut down
Which is understandable because the mods want people who wonder in here not to be confused when instead of boost we're talking about burgers

Not officially just BabyJs letting us know not to do it before other mods shut down the thread. It's cool tho it only gets brought up like 2-3 times a year in here.
It gets brought up more than that it just gets out of hand around that many times to the point where we get threatened to be shut down
Which is understandable because the mods want people who wonder in here not to be confused when instead of boost we're talking about burgers
Yeah I meant it gets out of hand only a couple of times. Really only happens when the boost season is dry lol. 

I hate that my UPS guy always comes after 6pm... My neighborhood is his last stop. He cool tho. Can't wait to see my MC3.0s in hand. 

Starcow canceled my US 9.5 bodega iniki
mean.gif

This is one of my mate's pair which he got from the End raffle. The upper is really stiff but the materials used are top-notch.

It comes with ortholite soles too.

It does look like premium hobo shoes but I like them. Going to re-order it.
much prefer the construction on this over the inikis.  add boost and it would've more enticing. 

Is it really?

This is the most depressing thing I've read all day 

Anything that is 'off topic' is technically banned here. Already spoke to the necessary folks about it. And obviously they are only brought in when things get 'out of hand' so all the other day-to-day nonsense in here is overlooked.

No worries though. Answering repeated questions over and over again will pass the time by til next hype release when the thread jumps 50 pages. Wandering folks who creep in this thread couldn't care less what happens in between those times because they are non-existent til then.

What is the cheapest triple black (or ATB) UB version?

My wife's mom wants a pair.  She wears 8.5 in women's, so she'd need 7.5 in men's, right?

Which is BA8923, correct?

Did they not make a 7.5 in these?  None available on StockX or GOAT in 7.5... 
Yes that's the model, they should have made a 7.5 since there are 6.5's and below on stadium goods. May just not be any up there now. Check eBay and other consignment shops

Not sure but from what I read in this thread they're skipping 3.5 and going straight to 4.0

Maybe someone has updated info but that's as far as I know
There has never been a "x.5" model
That model could be a scrapped sample for 3.0's or an unreleased model. No much is known other than that the only pair to have a release with that pattern is SNS x SS S.E. and that every other pair that has surfaced is a sample

I hate that my UPS guy always comes after 6pm... My neighborhood is his last stop. He cool tho. Can't wait to see my MC3.0s in hand. 
Mine used to come past 7 (I once had a delivery come around 9:40PM) , so I just changed the delivery to a UPS store and then the packages are delivered right around noon. Easier for me since it's on the way home from work too. Plus I can stop by during my lunch break if I want and grab them early.

There has never been a "x.5" model
That model could be a scrapped sample for 3.0's or an unreleased model. No much is known other than that the only pair to have a release with that pattern is SNS x SS S.E. and that every other pair that has surfaced is a sample

Good to know, thanks for clarifying [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Some of you in here should get together and write a book on the history of boost, it's mind blowing how much you guys know about it

Mine used to come past 7 (I once had a delivery come around 9:40PM) , so I just changed the delivery to a UPS store and then the packages are delivered right around noon. Easier for me since it's on the way home from work too. Plus I can stop by during my lunch break if I want and grab them early.
I ordered off stockx using my neighbor's address for his discount code LMAO. He doesn't like paying resale so he said **** it use mine. 

Back
Top Bottom