ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody here wore their eqt 93/17s for a long period of time? Like 7-8 hours. My girls a nurse and she wants some new shoes for work. She had the first run of pure boosts and loved em but theyve run their course.

They would work but won't provide as much support as an UB for long hours. They are pretty mushy. However if she loved the original pure boosts she would be fine in these.

I agree with @ASpec818

I use a standing desk at work, so I'm on my feet 8+ hours a day.  UB's I am still fine after 8 hours, whereas the EQT's my feet are aching a little.  EQT's are "squishier" though, and initially feel more comfy 

I think a more important factor is which is more slip resistant ? :lol:

Last edited:
They look nice in those pics. Low key should have gotten the blacks with the pinks. Especially since I had a 20% coupon.

Purple ink, mystery ink and petrol night ub under retail here:

Mystery ink and a few older models over here:

Bodega iniki bigger sizes restocked:

Edit: Added more links

Gracias and repped, I grabbed the tw 3s for 148 shipped to FL

I agree with @ASpec818

I use a standing desk at work, so I'm on my feet 8+ hours a day.  UB's I am still fine after 8 hours, whereas the EQT's my feet are aching a little.  EQT's are "squishier" though, and initially feel more comfy 
I want to get a standing desk for work as well but I dont want to spend the 400 for it.

They let us keep it if we leave but I still dont think it should be that much.

4 coworkers have it here...one makes a concerted effort to use it constantly...the other 3 sit down all the time anyway lol.

Last edited:
I want to get a standing desk for work as well but I dont want to spend the 400 for it.

They let us keep it if we leave but I still dont think it should be that much.
I have no idea how much they cost.  They put them in for us.  Has an electric motor so you can raise / lower it.  Can still sit like a traditional desk if you want to, but I literally haven't lowered mine in like 2+ years

When I wear white shoes I already have it in my mind that I'm gonna step in a puddle or they're gonna get stained somehow so when it happens I don't bug out

I have no idea how much they cost.  They put them in for us.  Has an electric motor so you can raise / lower it.
Thats what these companies should be doing. The amount of research that has proven a sedentary lifestyle to be extremely harmful should have companies doing whatever they can to protect their number 1 asset...the employee.

The ones they charge us for doesnt have an electric motor though. Manual operation for raising and lowering...the one with the motor must cost an arm and a leg.

So I was browsing online last night and fell asleep while do so. I'm pretty sure I saw the futurecrafts on the release calendar end of this year. Or am I bugging out?

So I was browsing online last night and fell asleep while do so. I'm pretty sure I saw the futurecrafts on the release calendar end of this year. Or am I bugging out?
It'll be released during fall/winter. 5000 pairs if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
Looking for sizing advice. Do the Overkill Future Support EQTs fit the same as the Milled Leather 93-17s? I can do a 10.5 in most 3.0 UBs, but a size 11 is more comfy. My Milled Leathers are an 11, and feel like they have a little extra room but I've never tried a 10.5 in em. Found a good deal on the Overkill 93-17s locally in size 10.5.

Last edited:
Want to get my hands on that Run Thru Time pair. They look comfy

smokin.gif
Do you have the Kiths?

Do the Overkill Future Support EQTs fit the same as the Milled Leather 93-17s?
Overkills have been said to fit a lot looser than normal 93/17s

It's recommended to still stay TTS but if you don't have wide feet and want a snug fit you could go half size down

I agree with @ASpec818

Thanks for the response. Wish my pair was coming sooner so i can give insight on it myself. Repped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom