ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This would be perfect with football season coming up. They'd go well with my Emmitt jersey
smokin.gif

I'll probably cop if resell prices aren't too crazy.
Worst case scenario I'll use the money from my Aces I sell to pay resale 
laugh.gif

To go back to yesterday's discussion. Always good to keep spares

View media item 2490328

I actually don't think the left pair look that bad. I mean they are trashed, but there is something endearing about the way they look. Wouldn't buy them out of a store looking like that but there is some pride you should take to how you got them to that point. Rock on [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Sorry for bringing this up again, but what is the marker that blends in with the boost? I've heard the sharpie one is too white. There was another one that is supposed to be a closer match.

bruh, at least try the search function if you're going to continuously ask and forget.

Deco Fabric. I gave you a link last time.

bruh, at least try the search function if you're going to continuously ask and forget.

That's exactly what I did. Literally typed in "Marker" in the search box and found the link in seconds
eyes.gif

That's exactly what I did. Literally typed in "Marker" in the search box and found the link in seconds :rolleyes

Sorry about that. Search has not worked well for me in the past, to the point which I stopped using it. I don't know what I was doing wrong. Hopefully the new forum will be better.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Search has not worked well for me in the past, to the point which I stopped using it. I don't know what I was doing wrong. Hopefully the new forum will be better.

wait... new forum? Are they switching things up? I hope this site isnt going the same route as style forum.....

Anybody here wore their eqt 93/17s for a long period of time? Like 7-8 hours. My girls a nurse and she wants some new shoes for work. She had the first run of pure boosts and loved em but theyve run their course.

Anybody here wore their eqt 93/17s for a long period of time? Like 7-8 hours. My girls a nurse and she wants some new shoes for work. She had the first run of pure boosts and loved em but theyve run their course.
They would work but won't provide as much support as an UB for long hours. They are pretty mushy. However if she loved the original pure boosts she would be fine in these.

Last edited:

jesus. Everyone jump ship now. The site is going to turn to crap. I still cant navigate SF very well, and thats been a month or 2 now.

This thread is just going to be filled with people asking how to work the new site.

Last edited:
jesus. Everyone jump ship now. The site is going to turn to crap. I still cant navigate SF very well, and thats been a month or 2 now.

This thread is just going to be filled with people asking how to work the new site.
So does that mean all the trolls that have been 'banned' are goin to reappear? Sounds fun.

They would work but won't provide as much support as an UB for long hours. They are pretty mushy. However if she loved the original pure boosts she would be fine in these.
I agree with @ASpec818    

I use a standing desk at work, so I'm on my feet 8+ hours a day.  UB's I am still fine after 8 hours, whereas the EQT's my feet are aching a little.  EQT's are "squishier" though, and initially feel more comfy 

Back
Top Bottom