ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall think stockx prices on mc's will dip when more get their online orders in hand in a few days? Trying to not go over 250 smh

I think so. Maybe I'll cop if that's the case. Dudes on social media selling for for $250ish. Sure you could talk them down closer to retail.

Looking forward to seeing these MC's in person.. between these and the Grey Leather LTD's I think I'm all set on 3.0s

funny cause the Grey Leather LTDs are true LTDs IMO
leather cage, leather liner, suede heel cup... and the MC's.....mc knit??? lol

The change is cool but making it look almost exactly how it was before is a little weird.

EDIT: Can't edit the poll so that is closed until further updates.

Because niketalk isn't just limited to "Nike" product discussions thus why we have subforums for other brands.
The top 10 temp threads had nothing to with anything 'Nike'

If I made a burger thread it would probably have more views/posts than a 'Nike' topic.

The top 10 temp threads had nothing to with anything 'Nike'

If I made a burger thread it would probably have more views/posts than a 'Nike' topic.
You are correct that the top ten "temp threads" had nothing to do with Niketalk.

What you fail to realize is that the "temp threads" section that was allowed and opened was so members could still post on Niketalk "temporarily" while the migration of the old platform was being conducted.

Now that we are up and running on the new platform, you can create a thread about burgers in the general section but, you will not see it as a "featured thread" on the homepage no matter if it gets more views and posts than a "Nike" topic.

I don't even know how to navigate this site. It used to be easy to see threads that I am subscribed to, but I do not anymore. HALP!

did somebody say Burger thread? :rolleyes:

lol wtf are these emojis? Im gonna keep using the KTT emojis those are gold

Lets try to get this thread back on track...

NT1.jpg
NT2.jpg

NT3.jpg

You are correct that the top ten "temp threads" had nothing to do with Niketalk.

What you fail to realize is that the "temp threads" section that was allowed and opened was so members could still post on Niketalk "temporarily" while the migration of the old platform was being conducted.

Now that we are up and running on the new platform, you can create a thread about burgers in the general section but, you will lot see it as a "featured thread" on the homepage no matter if it gets more views and posts than a "Nike" topic.
What you fail to realize is the analogy I am trying to make that Nike talk is in essence a Coke Cola vending machine selling Pepsi and Cheetos.

What you fail to realize is the analogy I am trying to make that Nike talk is in essence a Coke Cola vending machine selling Pepsi and Cheetos.
I understand your analogy but it seems you want the latter.

Last edited:
IMG_20170716_163643_045.jpg
Been a while since I picked up an ultra boost. Couldnt pass up on these after seeing them in person though. anyone who is on the fence for these, they look so much better in hand and on feet.

I understand your analogy but it seems you want the latter.
If there was an AdidasTalk I would've joined that but I am pretty content with the community that the regulars and I have built in here.

Enough to be a featured thread. So props to the regulars and helpful NTers who have made this thread an enjoyable experience.

Back
Top Bottom