ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting used to knowing how to around is the only thing I need to get used to, definitely not as easy to see which threads have new posts as it used to be but there are a ton of new features via mobile which is super nice

babyjs23 babyjs23 Gonna have to update your avatar since gif avatars aren't supported anymore haha

Also are there any plans to add more emotes? Seems kind of lacking compared to what we had before

babyjs23 babyjs23 Gonna have to update your avatar since gif avatars aren't supported anymore haha

Also are there any plans to add more emotes? Seems kind of lacking compared to what we had before
Yes. Meth had mentioned that the emoticons we have now are temporary and the old emoticons are still in "caching" and will take a little bit of time to migrate over since they also have to update on each old post(s) that contained them.

New one's are also going to be added sometime in the near.

reposted from the temporary thread...my pick up yesterday

IMG_3589-Editresized-1.jpg

IMG_6683.PNG

@balmainish

I tried sending you this through PM's but not working. Just hit up one of the admins (that's what I did)

click on the envelope on the top right hand side, then select "start a new conversation,"

then type in the member(s) in the "participants" box followed with a comma after every member entered to start a pm

Is there a reason why my PC desktop is still stuck on older NT? My phone and MacBook are on the new NT.

The multicolor 3.0 looks amazing. Is it true that foot lockers don't allow VIP rewards on all ultra boosts now?

Another video review from today by some guy on the 'Run Thru Time' mids. Really hope I can get a hold of these somehow. Even if blue is not my favorite color of shoes I really mess with the UB mid.

Back
Top Bottom