ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No clue just made a new account completely I guess that's how. If they let me rock on here coo if I get ip banned then I'm done here it ain't that serious.
Lol gonna be downgraded to lurker status. Ay but they're hella welcome here on release days.

Alp man that sucks . But well welcome again. How did you get Caps in your new username
Admins said the caps wouldn't transfer over on the site change but that we would get a one time use username change to add them back to our name

Checked the kid's Instagram and it's the same pic. So if it is really you, Welcome Back. Your name came up few times in Threads and some were wondering if you were ok.

Now since all of NT can figure out the news, everybody shut the heck up so dude doesn't get fragged again.

Yea I'm good, in a way actually happy that it happened, felt like I was getting a little too dependent on this social media so it was good to fall back for a little bit

Yea I'm good, in a way actually happy that it happened, felt like I was getting a little too dependent on this social media so it was good to fall back for a little bit

Atleast you're still here. Maybe a new account but we all know who you are.

if you know you know

Anyways let's get back on topic. I hope that the UB mid model will see a GR at some point (not the ATR model) and hopefully it's not consortium only like the uncaged model (Solebox and Haven)

tenor.gif

Attachments

• IMG_2356.GIF
    IMG_2356.GIF
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
if you know you know

Anyways let's get back on topic. I hope that the UB mid model will see a GR at some point (not the ATR model) and hopefully it's not consortium only like the uncaged model (Solebox and Haven)
Yea word I'm feeling the run through times, seems like a shoe Ima have to camp out for

if you know you know

Hope so. They kinda similar to adidas tubular nova PK silhouette. But better shape, and with boost.
Come on adidas. Make the mid UB a GR!

Anyone looking for the multicolor in the Chicagoland area every foot store at North Riverside has them.

Back
Top Bottom