ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4067.PNG
Real or not. These (4.0 maybe)are prettty nice

RIP UB

You'll figure it out, I'm tryna stay low key and not get permabanned again, like I said skating on thin ice lol. And it was wild woke up one morning tryna post and seen i couldn't, thought the thread got locked for no reason and then seen all of them were like that, had to email Niketalk support for the explanation. Of all the things that I've done over the years I think it wasn't cool how that transpired but I'm just here for shoes none of that extra stuff lol

Who dis? New phone

The RTT Energy Boost don't look too bad. Anyone here with experience with the energy boost and a comparison between how they feel vs ultra boost or pure boost?

Also got the chance to see the Harden LS in person. The primeknit on that pair is a lot stiffer than ultrasbut the boost felt much plusher than any other Bball boost I've tried on (which makes sense since it is a lifestyle shoe). Will keep my eye open on a blue/white pair of those or the CL's.

Man Alp's ankles are just too easy to recognize lmao. And also the angle of the pic it was just him lol

3.0 knit is the GOAT in terms of comfort but definitely not durability. Aesthetics I say 1.0>3.0>2.0

Back
Top Bottom