ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I picked up some OG 1.0's (black and purple) on a Facebook group and the lacelets aren't gold? This seem suspect to anyone?

Also, the boost feels a little firmer than my 3.0's is that just age? These are my first pair of 1.0's so I can't compare.

So I picked up some OG 1.0's (black and purple) on a Facebook group and the lacelets aren't gold? This seem suspect to anyone?

Also, the boost feels a little firmer than my 3.0's is that just age? These are my first pair of 1.0's so I can't compare.
Post some pics..

Lacelets ARE gold. Maybe he replaced them with other laces.

Bay area peeps. Stonestown champs got their shipment of MC ultras in today. Walked in and got my size 30 min ago

I just walked in and asked for a 10.5 and 11. They only had an 11. I wear 10.5 in all Jordans and both 1.0 and 2.0 in UB. That sz 11 MC 3.0 was too big. My flat foot needs that 10.5

I just walked in and asked for a 10.5 and 11. They only had an 11. I wear 10.5 in all Jordans and both 1.0 and 2.0 in UB. That sz 11 MC 3.0 was too big. My flat foot needs that 10.5

You Know If They Had Smaller Sizes Down To 7 Or 6.5?

Seems Like Brick And Mortar Shops Only Got Down To Size 8

What are these?

592656.jpg

Figured it out, they are the women's version...

i have both the womens 9.5 B27172 and mens 8.5 B27171 OG colorways and both have gold lacelets. Can u post pix of yours. if anything i'd guess they are replacement laces.

Got my size 12 MCs in. Idk if my feet got smaller or these just don't fit tighter at all to me compared to regular 3.0s. I was big on the tighter 3.0s but the TB v2 and these fit the same exact way to me. Oh well I'm glad lol.

it's not just you. They are a little tighter , but for me they measure length exactly like my trace cargos. Mind u, these are both size 8. The MCs are not as tight as the blue parleys for example. The difference is negligible to me, as the overall length didn't seem to change.

not sure how I feel about those RTT's and is that how the stripes are supposed to be? looks like its missing some paint

Back
Top Bottom