ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't Believe I Missed That MC Restock Yesterday!

Good Looks FullMax97 FullMax97 For The Tag To The Restock, I Truly Appreciate It Buddy!

If Anyone Else Comes Across A 6.5 Or 7 ANYWHERE Please Do Give Me A Heads Up!

Can't Believe I Missed That MC Restock Yesterday!

Good Looks FullMax97 FullMax97 For The Tag To The Restock, I Truly Appreciate It Buddy!

If Anyone Else Comes Across A 6.5 Or 7 ANYWHERE Please Do Give Me A Heads Up!
Didnt ask what sizes were at North Riverside when I was there cuz I'm not interested in the model. But footlocker foot action champs and finish line all had them in stock late Sunday. I think therr may have been one more store as well (right next to flight 23 and across from champs/finish line). I'd call up there bro. Cant imagine those sold too well if all four stores still had them in stock on Sunday

IMG_1218.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_3350.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG

Didnt ask what sizes were at North Riverside when I was there cuz I'm not interested in the model. But footlocker foot action champs and finish line all had them in stock late Sunday. I think therr may have been one more store as well (right next to flight 23 and across from champs/finish line). I'd call up there bro. Cant imagine those sold too well if all four stores still had them in stock on Sunday
Appreciate The Heads Up My Man But Im All The Way In Colorado!

Got my size 12 MCs in. Idk if my feet got smaller or these just don't fit tighter at all to me compared to regular 3.0s. I was big on the tighter 3.0s but the TB v2 and these fit the same exact way to me. Oh well I'm glad lol.

will post both color laces tonight, copped from goat

Will wait patiently. I think RTT with White laces will be nice.

Glad they went to someone who really likes these Aces. Let's see some on feet shot of those puppies when u get them 8)

My hopes of getting a RTT for retail has dwindled to the point I put a bit on GOAT... fingers crossed

There you go my man. Thanks again for the generous offer.
They'll be here next week.
Them champagne will be UNDSed for sure.

I like copa 17 silhouette more than those predator. But i think copa cw will be hard to milk. They do good in black/white, can't even imagine them with volt/blue/teal/pink cw.
The silhouette just too classy

In other side, nemeziz cw will be great in solid color like teal, navy, triple white, silver. But the imagination is limited by those agility band's three stripes design.

Would love to see ace in oreo or glitch cw. They'd be lit

Yeah. He did. Very generous man he is.
I'll surely rep him :smile:

Very pleased with how the soccer shoe models look crossed with the Ultra Boost. Have the Copa black and Nemeziz black, but never caught the Ace Control:

IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2369.GIF

The Predator model has changed in design every year in that pic I posted. Some are very nice though. With the return of the model, an Ultra Boost version will be very hyped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom