ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, log out, and create a new account to get the first time buyers $25 off discount. Can't use the same address and card as your old account tho I think.

Can someone advise about sizing on the energy boost? I have a pair but these look like they're lined with leather so wasn't sure about sizing.

Love these beauties. First impression is that they feel tighter than Kith mid UB and 3.0s to me. Fits more like a 1.0.

Any NT fam with in hand pairs feel free to chime in on sizing :D

I hope they're not so tight like you say, I went TTS, I could have gone for half size up, if that was the case.

I hope they're not so tight like you say, I went TTS, I could have gone for half size up, if that was the case.

Yeah I haven't walked around in them for too long, but I think the PK, espcially the upper, hugs your feet more than the Kith. Don't have my Kith in hand right now to compare.

Kinda but not really... Pretty much made 20% profit if anything if it was a military buying of footlocker or something...

$236 shipped from stockx? Retail is $210 not including possible tax/shipping fees, and after stockx fees, seller is not gonna net back even close to retail

I still dont have this..

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 10.00.46 AM.png

That only shows when there's more messages on more pages for me, it doesn't pop up per post.

Back
Top Bottom