ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$236 shipped from stockx? Retail is $210 not including possible tax/shipping fees, and after stockx fees, seller is not gonna net back even close to retail

If bid was at $236 that is pretty much retail + tax + fees from stockX... If guy got 20% off with military discount or used some platinum ish from Footlocker then he still made money on them bricks :D Was it worth it? Maybe to maintain platinum status lol

All 18 ppl lined up copped at Barneys SF. Seems like they had more. If you're not already on the way, it's prob cooked.

Man thats alot of pages, forgot how fast this thing moves for highly sought releases. Was it an easy cop for you guys that really wanted em?

What boost to wear at Comic Con... LOL Beaters most likely hahaha
I was supposed to go this year but unfortunately some stuff happened so we dropped all plans. Hopefully we can go next year. I was thinking about wearing those supercloud slides. Comfort is A1

That only shows when there's more messages on more pages for me, it doesn't pop up per post.

The "new post" notification bar that used to pop up on the bottom right doesn't appear any more. Just put your mouse cursor over your circular profile pic on the top right and it will tell you when there's a new post/reply on the thread.

It was broke though, the old platform was going under and wouldn't be supported anymore
Really? I never saw any issues but i guess its cause all i did was read through and post here and there. A thing i didnt like too much was posting pics via mobile. Not sure how it is now. Havent tested it

I was supposed to go this year but unfortunately some stuff happened so we dropped all plans. Hopefully we can go next year. I was thinking about wearing those supercloud slides. Comfort is A1
First time getting lucky with them tickets this year lol Been trying for years hahaha

Back
Top Bottom