ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swapped out the blue laces with the red and white ones. I think the white laces look the best. What y'all think? :rolleyes:
45345345.png
sefsefsef.png
Stock laces 99% of the time

Surprised that those alternate laces look better since usually the stock laces end up looking the best but I think the White and Red look a lot better than the blue

The more I spend time in this thread the more I want to cop. I want to try a mid but with royal 1.0's, I'll wait for another color.

Mids are nice except for the ankle collar being tight :D Havent used mine enough for it to expand to a point that its loose lmao

The more I spend time in this thread the more I want to cop. I want to try a mid but with royal 1.0's, I'll wait for another color.

100% haha. The more Im in here, the more im tempted. Especially seeing resell dropping the way it is/was. Im going to hold strong though.

Mids are nice except for the ankle collar being tight :D Havent used mine enough for it to expand to a point that its loose lmao

I want to see what a mid looks like with a loose ankle collar but it seems most people don't wear them enough. Have to preserve the KITH's at all cost I guess.

I want to see what a mid looks like with a loose ankle collar but it seems most people don't wear them enough. Have to preserve the KITH's at all cost I guess.

Preserve and its too warm right now... I was going to wear it last weekend then switched to a 3.0 cause it was hot lmao

Checked out yesterday after the SNS debacle, which site had the smoothest checkout? Imma assume Kith was a quick OOS

Looks like dudes in the Bay waste no time tryna make that money:

Attachments

• IMG_3557.JPG
    IMG_3557.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 83
If I ever put these on foot, I'd do one blue one red lace, there's already white on the stripes

Back
Top Bottom