ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sivas wit the quick ship. Nice in hand. Haven't tried on yet.

IMAG3102.jpg
Mine still hasnt shipped from Sivas. Order is completed though.

I don't think they want you to leave they just don't want you to make fun of others who post or talk about resale the way you do

I asked about RESALE ONE FREAKING TIME out of nowhere I'm king of resale .. you can even backtrack that comment i only mentioned it once.. at that time others were talking about it as well so what gives ?

I asked about RESALE ONE FREAKING TIME out of nowhere I'm king of resale .. you can even backtrack that comment i only mentioned it once.. at that time others were talking about it as well so what gives ?
I don't think you have the mental capacity to understand what you do irks the majority of the contributors to this thread.

No it is not okay to say out of pocket comments to try and be comedic
No it is not okay to spam peoples inboxes for MiAdidas Codes since you messed up your own
No it is not okay to brag that you get Ws and end up getting Ls

But if you do that purposefully to Troll then there is no confusion as to why people come at you the way they do.

You asked about resale in vapormax then made fun of them in here and then said you were thinking about not wearing the MC because some dude said they'll hit $400.

Not saying you're the king of resale I'm just saying that that is one of the reasons people don't take you seriously.

Personally I don't want anyone to leave this thread, was just giving you the reasons why people were upset.

I've definitely saw him mention resell a few times, whether he was bashing it or caping it, but definitely more than once lol.

That model isnt half bad, would have to try it on in store before I think about grabbing it but I kinda like it

Last edited:
You asked about resale in vapormax then made fun of them in here and then said you were thinking about not wearing the MC because some dude said they'll hit $400.

Not saying you're the king of resale I'm just saying that that is one of the reasons people don't take you seriously.

Personally I don't want anyone to leave this thread, was just giving you the reasons why people were upset.

I'm not the only one to make fun of those hideous vapormax .. I even gave a valid reasons why they suck in terms of performance and looks I tried to make them work for about two weeks and it wasn't getting much better so I returned.. and come on if the MC ultraboost are really going to hit $400 then no you probably wouldn't wear them .. at most those will probably go $300 tops.. it was a figure of speech.. I think just because it's ME people tend to give me a short leash on everything.. someone makes fun of "alp" he gets praised and gets giggles

not everyone is always worried about the resell value when they wear sneakers. You were always saying "F the resellers" "Buy what you like" "Wear what you like", and then you did a 180 and worry about value and making resell money yourself on anything hyped. Yeah you're going to catch flack for that.

I'm not the only one to make fun of those hideous vapormax .. I even gave a valid reasons why they suck in terms of performance and looks I tried to make them work for about two weeks and it wasn't getting much better so I returned.. and come on if the MC ultraboost are really going to hit $400 then no you probably wouldn't wear them .. at most those will probably go $300 tops.. it was a figure of speech.. I think just because it's ME people tend to give me a short leash on everything.. someone makes fun of "alp" he gets praised and gets giggles
But the thing is alp has etablished himself in this community and those who are "making fun of him" have been around with him for a while. You can't come in here as the new guy and throw around jabs and not expect people to come at you. Just like if you are the new guy at a job you can't make fun of the boss and not expect to be reprimanded. Same thing with the resale talk, wasn't coming at you about you make fun of those, you said you only talked about resale once and I gave two examples of you taking about it. You can make fun of them all you want no one will mind especially because a lot of people in here feel the same way.

I'm on your side man, I don't want you to leave the thread I'm just trying to help you understand why people have been coming at you so strongly so maybe you can adjust what you say and have a better time in here

Let's not forget about that zebra construction paper photo so he can keep his options open lmao. Very next few posts he'll call resellers "snakes" and "scum"

Dude is a clown and still wonders why people don't cut him any slack in here.

Back
Top Bottom