ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this is why you don't try to explain things to folks with mental/social disabilities. You get pages of nothing.

Let's just continue to post over-sized photos of MCs cops and call it a day.

I should have grabbed that 10, but I didn't feel like trying to flip my 10.5, they are massive.

I was contemplating not trying to flip mine but I went against my better judgement. I know the heel slipping will still exist but I bought this thing: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Soft-Sticky-Silica-gel-Fabric-Shoe-Pads-Liner-Grips-Back-Heel-Inserts-Insoles/192141111491?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=492054888046&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

The annoying part with my Ultra Boost size on these is that with a heel grip my ankle is sitting way too far ahead. I bough a 5 pack of these awful slippery heel slip protectors (yes, defeats the purpose) and I had to cut them up so some of them were there just to grab my ankle as it comes up. Half size down from my UBs is ideal and the heel grip I bought from ebay (not the slippery ones but the grippy looking ones). Had to frankenstein these. Worst thing is trying to sell them just because I feel like some of the ankle suede might be frayed once I pull them off.

IMG_2441.JPG.jpeg

Jeez. Just let the guy talk to himself. No need to waste pages just putting the guy down. Anything we say isn't going to change him on a forum (and let's be honest, this is a pretty pointless issue unless he's outwardly being a jerk to anyone on here and not just making general opinions that don't affect us). Or don't. I don't care.

back to boost talk.

somewhat boost related, undftd shipped RTT. I think first time ever copping on undftd for anything.

more boost related, what do you guys think about the Henry Poole NMD & XR1 collab? Personally not a fan and I don't like the XR1, so I never got into the Masterminds

And this is why you don't try to explain things to folks with mental/social disabilities. You get pages of nothing.

Let's just continue to post over-sized photos of MCs cops and call it a day.

Look at this bully right here calling me names and such yet I won't even report him for it

I think I might go white rope laces, just to keep with the usual rope laces on the mid model.

I also just remembered how annoying it is to unlace/relace on the mid model
laughstone.gif

I'm not the only one to make fun of those hideous vapormax .. I even gave a valid reasons why they suck in terms of performance and looks I tried to make them work for about two weeks and it wasn't getting much better so I returned.. and come on if the MC ultraboost are really going to hit $400 then no you probably wouldn't wear them .. at most those will probably go $300 tops.. it was a figure of speech.. I think just because it's ME people tend to give me a short leash on everything.. someone makes fun of "alp" he gets praised and gets giggles

I have the MC's and in my size they probably will hit $400
Im still going to wear them.

I understand you are 30 and still in college.
You are very immature for 30.
Most of the things you say are so outrageous it comes off as a troll.

I asked about RESALE ONE FREAKING TIME out of nowhere I'm king of resale .. you can even backtrack that comment i only mentioned it once.. at that time others were talking about it as well so what gives ?

Don't leave lol

Back
Top Bottom