ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy Page 1, LeBatman

again im starting to think you guys actually dont read the first page lol

first i asked about the ultra boost st sizing and that wasnt on the first page

then i ask about jackrabbit and thats not on the first page

like really is that just the thing to say or what?

It's not on Page 1 but have no idea one would question that site. There's nothing off putting/suspicious about their website.

its real easy to not know if they are legit because i never heard of them til last month

and ive been buying shoes online since 99

the thing that made me suspicious is they call themselves a community

why would you go off and buy a retail pair when you already got an ATC pair...

obviously you had another plan in mind.

It didn't make me feel as bad for paying too much on the ATC. I paid 100 for the ATC. If I sell both pairs for what I paid resale for i'll end up with one pair I paid retail for. I'll probably have to wait though which is fine.

its real easy to not know if they are legit because i never heard of them til last month

and ive been buying shoes online since 99
I would think you would be well versed in identifying legit sites if you've been buying shoes online since '99. But not gonna go into that. It's a legit site as well as the ones noted on Page 1. Question answered.

No.. I just called. Said because it's custom it's a "luxury" item and it is taxed.
I don't think that was the correct response.

If your State doesn't have a tax, I don't believe ADC can charge you one. I could be wrong though. You might want to look into that or call back and talk to a different rep. Very common for CS to just say 'no' to anything not in their script/training manual.

IMG_6242.JPG

Nobody mentioned how difficult it would to be shove my feet into these :lol:

Lacing these was also a pain in the *** but it was worth it in the end.

My dumbass ended up with three pairs of RTTs. One ATC, and another on stockx on a bid I didn't cancel on time hahaha. I ended up getting another pair in store here in SD for retail. If i was patient I would of just had one pair for retail. Now I have two extra I paid resale for. I might have to hold on to them because I'm going to end up losing money on fees.
Was the store bait?

Update on Urban Outfitters catfish:

Complained about the wrong product image and they supposedly said that consolation milled leather CW will be in stock in the next few weeks.

Got a 15% off next order out of it so hopefully it works on the shoe if I can add to cart again.

IMG_6242.JPG

Nobody mentioned how difficult it would to be shove my feet into these :lol:

Lacing these was also a pain in the *** but it was worth it in the end.

Lol yea.. thats why i barely wear my Kiths. I love them but it feels like so much hassle everytime to put them on.

curious why people use shoe trees in PK shoes? I get it for leather shoes that will crease, but can you make the PK actually keep a crease?
School me on the advantages...

curious why people use shoe trees in PK shoes? I get it for leather shoes that will crease, but can you make the PK actually keep a crease?
Some use it to stretch out PK. Or some just like how it looks when not worn and/or on display.

people using shoetrees on pk for 2 reasons.

1. to be a cool person who puts shoetrees in everything and show it on instagram

2. to stretch out the primeknit

most people do #1 and don't realize it has #2 effects

More as an aesthetic thing. I only use shoe trees on my diadoras and new balance shoes.

Back
Top Bottom