ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that was the correct response.

If your State doesn't have a tax, I don't believe ADC can charge you one. I could be wrong though. You might want to look into that or call back and talk to a different rep. Very common for CS to just say 'no' to anything not in their script/training manual.
Good call. Just called back..CS rep is going to put a note on my orders, just have to call back when I receive the tracking # and they will refund.

Good call. Just called back..CS rep is going to put a note on my orders, just have to call back when I receive the tracking # and they will refund.
Sweet hopefully it works out.

Laws all depend on State but only Amazon has been able to work around that.

Man, I can't even get my fat ankles into the uncaged UBs, NO WAY I can fit into these.

The struggle was real man... but I'm sure it would get easier as I break into them.

lol both statements has been said multiple times by multiple people since kiths roll.gif

haha really? I must not have been paying attention since I missed out on the KITHs... :tongue:

Mids are way easy to put on once they're broken in

Just gotta stretch that collar out hahah

I believe in you. These are so fire did you pay resale for your pair yet?

Lol yea.. thats why i barely wear my Kiths. I love them but it feels like so much hassle everytime to put them on.

I feel ya, but I'm willing to break into these babies despite the hassle. Plus, RTTs are more rockable than the KITHs IMO.

IMG_6242.JPG

Nobody mentioned how difficult it would to be shove my feet into these :lol:

Lacing these was also a pain in the *** but it was worth it in the end.

Mine were just delivered. Hope I'm not disappointed as this was a last minute cop....

Just keep them on ice then. Unless you need the money :wow:
It's a pretty good pair tbh.

Anyone got pics of fake RTTs?

yeah I might just keep two, so I can rock the crap out of the first pair. i really wanted the shoe bad, it was my first time using ATC.

Back
Top Bottom