ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you the type to buy instagram likes, you're likely already living with your mom for the long term. Even if you are a Nigerian prince

Sigh, knew it was too good to be true. Paid the invoice and dude refunded me saying he needs the money today. I told him he gets Paypal balance from it but he says he doesn't have a bank account to link to his Paypal. He then tells me he needs the money to buy his brother instagram followers and likes for his birthday, or his mom will make him move out. He also told me he got it from his local plug, but I can't talk to his local plug because he's in jail for stealing. So he then tells me if I buy the followers and likes for his brother's instagram and show him the receipts, he'll ship the shoes on Monday. Didn't even know there were sites for that lol. No way I'm even considering doing that to save $50 on a shoe lmao.

Oh well, still on the lookout for that 12.5...

IMG_2376.GIF

Sigh, knew it was too good to be true. Paid the invoice and dude refunded me saying he needs the money today. I told him he gets Paypal balance from it but he says he doesn't have a bank account to link to his Paypal. He then tells me he needs the money to buy his brother instagram followers and likes for his birthday, or his mom will make him move out. He also told me he got it from his local plug, but I can't talk to his local plug because he's in jail for stealing. So he then tells me if I buy the followers and likes for his brother's instagram and show him the receipts, he'll ship the shoes on Monday. Didn't even know there were sites for that lol. No way I'm even considering doing that to save $50 on a shoe lmao.

lg6972ir1roy.gif

Hey so stockx ****ed me in the butt and never cancelled my bid for my multi 3.0s that I had on one account. Just realized in the mail today that I got a pair sent to me... Would stockx refund me if I told them this? If not, anyone need a sz 13 for an oop for retail+tax+shipping? PM me?

Hey so stockx ****ed me in the butt and never cancelled my bid for my multi 3.0s that I had on one account. Just realized in the mail today that I got a pair sent to me... Would stockx refund me if I told them this? If not, anyone need a sz 13 for an oop for retail+tax+shipping? PM me?

did you actually cancel the bid or you forgot about it lol.

Just keep them on ice then. Unless you need the money :wow:
It's a pretty good pair tbh.

Anyone got pics of fake RTTs?

You got your RTT bro?

yeah, I havnt bought anything in a little while and I dont plan to in the future aside from these. im already thinking i'll have to pay resell but I hope I get lucky. Ive kept the checking the usual sites the past couple days lookig for anything. I assume they'll drop the same day as the cleats so we should hear something before the

Those predator boost, i think it doesn't look as good when we look it from above.. Kinda disapointing for me

I hope those lacelets area would be wider.

Adidas Predator Precision 2017 Ultra Boost (3).jpg

My triple blacks..see ya nike! hooked on boost!

Instagram: marcusjonesig

20170721_103405.jpg

Congrats man. Welcome to boost family

First Adidas anything in ten years. I'm a Jordan 1 person, but man this UB IS NICE!!! I'll be adding more to my collection soon.
IMG_1001.JPG

Congrats man. Welcome to boost family

Oh, You can buy newer 3.0 color way in retail since they mostly sit on a store :smile:

Back
Top Bottom