ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there is not much of difference between your pair. mine you can tell the MC has less boost. might try to return to local adidas store.

Well my right shoe was slightly more narrow than my left. I'm sending mine back after I tried to exchange them with ADC on a whim of a chance they might have a few to exchange. Wronnng....

Took my 20% off the next purchase condolence prize. I'd love to just sell them on StockX but like an idiot, I tried the one shoe on for fit, then immediately cut the tag off the other. Probably would cause some issues when they got there for legit check. I was going to have my sis sign up & get the $25 off so I wasn't really going to pay resell. Oh well...hard lesson learned. Put them both on before you snip. :oops:

Well my right shoe was slightly more narrow than my left. I'm sending mine back after I tried to exchange them with ADC on a whim of a chance they might have a few to exchange. Wronnng....

Took my 20% off the next purchase condolence prize. I'd love to just sell them on StockX but like an idiot, I tried the one shoe on for fit, then immediately cut the tag off the other. Probably would cause some issues when they got there for legit check. I was going to have my sis sign up & get the $25 off so I wasn't really going to pay resell. Oh well...hard lesson learned. Put them both on before you snip. :oops:

what tag? the continental tag? I'm pretty sure Stockx doesn't care about that

IMG_9071.JPG

Mids are the best UB behind 1.0's
The suede hits are amazing

Finally have some time to post, got to wear my MCs yesterday. I ended up wearing the pair i sized .5 up in. When i tried em on they seemed to fit great but after wearing them for some time i realized the right shoe was definiely bigger than the left and it was starting to hurt my feet.
Now i dunno what to do cause the pair thats supposed to be my true size is too snug where my toes hit the plastic toe cap piece. It sucks cause i really like these shoes.

I don't mind the grey heel cup in person as much as I thought I would. It actually works really well. Of course a white heel cup would be way better but they could've done worse so I don't mind

And the French flag on the inside is a pretty awesome detail

Finally have some time to post, got to wear my MCs yesterday. I ended up wearing the pair i sized .5 up in. When i tried em on they seemed to fit great but after wearing them for some time i realized the right shoe was definiely bigger than the left and it was starting to hurt my feet.
Now i dunno what to do cause the pair thats supposed to be my true size is too snug where my toes hit the plastic toe cap piece. It sucks cause i really like these shoes.

You got my right shoe! I'll trade you my left for your right :D

My right TB fits tighter than my left but I assumed it was because that foot is bigger.

I went back to factory lacing on it (originally laced up all 4 holes when factory was just 3) and its fine now.

over 2/3 of the human population have different sized feet...and something like 80% of those people have a larger left foot.

*Raises hand*

I got lucky on Stockx someone accepted my bid of $275 but also added the $25 off my first purchase coupon. But since I live in Canada, it came out to $285 because shipping is $30. Total in Canadian dollars is $375, which if I don't get hit with duties is only like $35 over retail in Toronto.
Retail for us is about $240 US ($300 Canadian) and the tax in Toronto would be about $31 US ($39 Canadian) so a grand total of $14 US over retail to a max of about $50 US with duties ($65 Canadian) over retail. I'm not super mad at that. Guys here trying to sell for about $400 US.
Pretty good price man. I'll be interested to hear how you make out with duty now that stockx is shipping with USPS, I've been too scared to buy anything from anywhere other then Canada after I got nailed for $65 when I bought my 3.0 Zebra UBs, smh. Luckily I got them for a little under retail so I didn't do too bad on em, but lesson learned!

Left foot is 1/8 inch longer than my right. Causes all kinds of problems when shoes don't fit TTS. And being a size 14, no luxury of half sizes : (

I love the 3.0 because the 14 fits perfectly. 1.0 fits snug in my true size and a size 15 is too big. Skipped the 2.0s altogether.

Back
Top Bottom