ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone had any experience with returning an item to SNS form the US? If you did, how did you go about it. I wanna return the EQTs i got. Not really feeling them too much. Though they are comfortable theyre a bit too squishy for my liking and i can imagine them bottoming out after a long period of time like the first pure boosts.
I sent mine back using USPS for $35 and Paypal paid for $30 of it thru their return shipping program.Took 10 days for the shoes to reach SNS and they refunded the money.

I sent mine back using USPS for $35 and Paypal paid for $30 of it thru their return shipping program.Took 10 days for the shoes to reach SNS and they refunded the money.
Great, i didnt even consider the paypal return option. So it only cost you 5$ out of pocket?

Anyone have leads for size 5.5/6 for NMD White Rose BY9952. If you do please PM me, last time someone beat me to the size after it was posted. Thanks

Anyone have leads for size 5.5/6 for NMD White Rose BY9952. If you do please PM me, last time someone beat me to the size after it was posted. Thanks
If you never used stockx why not just bid like 150 since highest is 140 then im assuming someones gonna bite and get 11$ off

Wow, that's awful. Funny that the seller has to pay if the item doesn't get shipped out in 2 days but apparently as long as they create the shipping label they can do whatever they want. Gives me a bad feeling something went wrong.

That's wrong. The label is created the moment the shoes are sold/bought. The seller has 2 days to scan the package with that label at UPS before they get charged.

Are there any goat codes like the stockX one? I've got something I'm finally gonna pull the trigger ok by it's pricey... hoping to get some sort of discount if possible.

That's wrong. The label is created the moment the shoes are sold/bought. The seller has 2 days to scan the package with that label at UPS before they get charged.

I think he's talking about Stockx creating the label and not shipping it yet themselves, not the seller. Basically, the seller shipped the shoes to Stockx for verification. The shoes passed inspection and Stockx created a label to ship it out to the buyer. But the item has been in "pre-shipment" and not yet scanned or picked up by UPS. So he's calling Stockx lazy for taking long to ship out meanwhile they penalize other people for taking long to ship out too.

IMG_5880.jpg

I think he's talking about Stockx creating the label and not shipping it yet themselves, not the seller. Basically, the seller shipped the shoes to Stockx for verification. The shoes passed inspection and Stockx created a label to ship it out to the buyer. But the item has been in "pre-shipment" and not yet scanned or picked up by UPS. So he's calling Stockx lazy for taking long to ship out meanwhile they penalize other people for taking long to ship out too.

maybe they shipped out already but UPS didnt scan it? :nerd: theyll magically appear :nerd: (MAYBE)

Hibbett canceled my multicolor order. Received confirmation email but no shipment email. Checked my account on their website, showed cancelled. Called and they lied to me...said my CC billing info didn't match my shipping info. Kinda funny when first, all info matches. And second, I used PayPal. So frustrating

Don't get too excited. Acct setup and forwards are a BIG pain for JP stores. Some sites even try to correct grammer and your contact info like Name in three different versions. Think about that. Least mine can kinda translate over.

IMG_2394.GIF

Gladly, i Got a friend to help buying from jp.
Almost 40% of my shoes were from there, even they got high retail price there, their resell price are kinda lower from usa/eu.. :nerd: :nerd:

What's your size in the RTT? Try checking the SG or PHP fb group. Pretty decent price there.

I'm probably on 9 US. Will try to check them out there.
Thanks

Aren't they kinda fishy?
Almost all item are on sale :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom