ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waiting for all my RTT to come in before I snap a pic of them
Bait pair arrived today. Going in the closet till the weather cools and I wear long pants

Straight to feet
DSC04928-1.jpg

impatiently waiting for my pair from SB. :rolleyes

Called adidas to try and get the 15% off code applied to the miadidas pair since my pair had shipped and they told me that the 15% off code does not apply to customized products. I then told them that a representative told me to call back after it had shipped and it would be applied and she told me I was advised wrong. I then brought up the fact that people had checked out with the code and had it applied and gotten it down to $187 and she again told me the code couldn't be applied and that those people got a deal and she didn't know why they were able to do that.

Ended the call empty handed. :smh:
If anyone else wants to try and gets a different result please let me know.
Thanks bro for trying ! I would figure if the charge was pending; it may work since most sites don't finalize a charge until it is shipped but adc charged immediately!

Called adidas to try and get the 15% off code applied to the miadidas pair since my pair had shipped and they told me that the 15% off code does not apply to customized products. I then told them that a representative told me to call back after it had shipped and it would be applied and she told me I was advised wrong. I then brought up the fact that people had checked out with the code and had it applied and gotten it down to $187 and she again told me the code couldn't be applied and that those people got a deal and she didn't know why they were able to do that.

Just call again and talk to a different rep.

i made them create a case for my 15% and get a case number. i ll let you know if it works when i call in. my pair hasnt shipped yet.

i'm still waiting for my Bodega Iniki's from SB. This might have been the longest delivery from them since i've copped from that site. I could have got them for $30 cheaper on StockX too
perhaps they're using snail mail...lol. they are charging us $20 for delivery...

Hibbett canceled my multicolor order. Received confirmation email but no shipment email. Checked my account on their website, showed cancelled. Called and they lied to me...said my CC billing info didn't match my shipping info. Kinda funny when first, all info matches. And second, I used PayPal. So frustrating

Man, that sucks... Mine were delivered today! Supersonic 1 day shipping :wow:

haha yea that is my collection. I haven't been on in forever, someone just told me people were talking about my picture so decided to chime in

Sorry I called them fake bro :lol:

Yeeesh. Nice.

Can't believe I put these back on the shelf at Champs. First UB I ever tried. It was either these or a shot at the PB350. Ended up winning the PB350s :nthat:. Should've BNTL though :rofl::

i know how you feel man.. i remember picking up nearly every 2.0 and flipping them for a decent small profit back when they dropped.. looking back at all my old pix makes me a little salty lol :stoneface:

**hey old emojis are back!!!

Yeeesh. Nice.

Can't believe I put these back on the shelf at Champs. First UB I ever tried. It was either these or a shot at the PB350. Ended up winning the PB350s :nthat:. Should've BNTL though :rofl:::

...that was me when they had a nice little restock on ADC last year, that took it's time selling out. "No, I'm fine with the one pair." :smh: :lol:

Guys, sorry if this is not the right place (and for the english, i'm Brazilian). I am US10 on UB 2.0. Does anyone know if i can buy a Y-3 Kozoko Low US10,5 without worries?

Guys, sorry if this is not the right place (and for the english, i'm Brazilian). I am US10 on UB 2.0. Does anyone know if i can buy a Y-3 Kozoko Low US10,5 without worries?
The sole is the same as UB but I have never tried the uppers. I would say that should be fine since the upper might not be as forgiving as the UB 2.0

But if you size up for the UB from your normal size then I would say stick with the 10

maybe they shipped out already but UPS didnt scan it? :nerd: theyll magically appear :nerd: (MAYBE)

That's what I mentioned in my initial post about Stockx. It's possible USPS didn't scan but everything gets taken out of context for a single post. They haven't responded to my message though, which bothers me slightly because I (in addition to my full time job) also deal with customer service emails.

Sneakerboy with the RTT order cancellation aka free 1 week loan funds :smh: Anyone else get the "glitched website" excuse?

They offered either my size in a replacement pair (some other shoe?) or a refund.

Sneakerboy has been really awful lately. 6 months ago I really had no issues with them seems like they've been slacking.

Back
Top Bottom