ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i still have about 1k in paypal charges posted (not pending) from the SNS RTT drop.. considering I got blessed w a random datamosh, keeping my fingers crossed for a size 11 or 11.5!

for those that have ordered from Sneakerboy, do you know what email confirmation they send? Like who is it from? I'm starting to think i didn't get a confirmation.

Did anyone catch that Pride of the 70s restock on support? My mobile translator was messing up lol. Probably could've had my size if I was quick enough.

you guys are the ones that got thru on a random restock with pairs still in your cart right? Even with an order confirmation email from SNS, they still cancelled?

Yea even with an order confirmation still got cancelled:frown:

Attachments

• IMG_6178.PNG
    IMG_6178.PNG
    103 KB · Views: 20
for those that have ordered from Sneakerboy, do you know what email confirmation they send? Like who is it from? I'm starting to think i didn't get a confirmation.
I just went back to check my inbox to see and remembered, when I ordered their Pure Boost collab from them in May. I had to check their website for the periodic updates to my order (under my SBiD order history), until a tracking number was finally generated on the digital invoice, because they never sent any email updates themselves.

I just went back to check my inbox to see and remembered, when I ordered their Pure Boost collab from them in May. I had to check their website for the periodic updates to my order (under my SBiD order history), until a tracking number was finally generated on the digital invoice, because they never sent any email updates themselves.
Rep. That worked. Shipped. Was hoping it hadn't!

Back
Top Bottom