ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those Pharells are nice but i already know my chances are slim to none but why didnt they use that knit on the MC that came out?

Wait, arent those the HU dropping?
the pics drew posted above are of nmd HU for November. Couple pairs of the tennis Hu's release tomorrow. First tennis batch was/still is easy to get, hence the other comment above.

Does 24 Kilates refund VAT? Was searching for the TB 3.0 v2 and came across some sizes on there but if they dont refund VAT its like 270 Shipped
http://www.24-kts.com/adidas/2367-adidas-ultra-boost-30-triple-black-cg3038-core-black-cg3038.html
(sizes 8,8.5,9,10)

http://www.24-kts.com/content/3-shipping-information

NOTES
1. For receive info about countries not listed please contact us.

2. VAT will not be refunded on international orders.

3. Import taxes is on buyer responsibility.

Do they make reps for these??

Seller says purchased in store and threw out receipt. Tia
IMG_20170727_105756.jpg

Just watched a youtube video with the white turbos. Very difficult to tell if it's real or fake. I couldn't find any distinguishing factors.

Need more photos of the shoe, particularly the inside portion with stripes and the insole.

Last edited:
Y'all ever seriously think about unloading most of if not all your collection and dropping out the game all together?

Kinda where I'm at right now. Don't really know what to do hahah

Y'all ever seriously think about unloading most of if not all your collection and dropping out the game all together?

I feel like a lot of people have "dropped out of the game" in the sense that they dont collect anymore. I try not to keep more than about 15~ or so pairs of shoes at a time. My hearts not in it anymore. I just buy what I absolutely have to have and keep it moving.

Seems like everyone who made a youtube about selling off their whole collection are still copping new pairs.

But on the other hand, even Teddy said he would be downsizing his collection.

Guess it's a part of growing up for these 'maturing' sneakerheads but still trying to stay relevant.

For me its mostly just a matter of the money and how much I spend on shoes all together

Even though I could easily just pick and choose what shoes I go for to save money the hurdles you gotta jump through for certain shoes nowadays is mad aggravating

The whole Undefeated situation was by far the lowest point in my 7 years of being a sneakerhead & it gave me some what of an epiphany

ive been going back and fourth with this for a minute now, I mention it every now and then, but then a new picture comes out and I forget about "stopping". Really just gotta talk to yourself and figure out what you truly really want now, no more BNTL that struck alot of us hard.

the jumping through hurdles thing has definitely gotten old, and im starting to get over resell too. Too much releasing every day now.

Back
Top Bottom