ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's crazy how all you guy's was hating on the 4.0's. And now that one or two regulars in here like the burgundy's everyone is loving them now...

you guy's are like sheep, you follow whatever is hype or whoever is hype...
The color burgundy is not saving 4.0s for me. You can keep those and most or all 3.0s.

Again man, it's just shoes. If you're going around worrying if people are wearing a shoe because they truly love it or because they are on the hype train then you need to reevaluate yourself because you are worried about other way too much.

Back on the topic at hand though. Burgundy 4.0's are nice, I like the 3.0 Burgundy more though but will reserve judgement of 4.0's until I see on feet pics of them. I think if the 4.0 toebox is as narrow as the 1.0 instead of super wide like the 3.0 then the 4.0's will look really really nice on feet.

For now though 1.0's>Clima's>2.0's>3.0>4.0 for me
Granted we have not seen two of those models in-hand yet save for a few 4.0's (but not enough to get an accurate look)

@T_blake Which colorway looks better on the 4.0 from the following pictures? It's not surprising that people are interested in the 4.0 after that Burgundy photo dropped.

U2gXPVD.jpg

fg0z3rjryjcz.jpg

has a 3.0 vs. 4.0 burgundy comparison been posted here? I don't think i can tell the difference, except maybe one was darker?

You just joined to be controversial or what lol
Probably lurked for a while until dude finally got frustrated with recent posts enough to say something about it.

I didn't even notice people were flip-flopping their opinions on the burg 4.0s. Probably because I could care less if someone likes a shoe/CW because someone else like it.

God dammit what we did to deserve all those kids coming in here with their so important point of views

My guess is the 4.0 will come out fall 2018. 3.0 and ATR mid are coming out in burgundy so it's hard to believe adidas will release 3 UBs of the same cw this fall

has a 3.0 vs. 4.0 burgundy comparison been posted here? I don't think i can tell the difference, except maybe one was darker?
Toe box pattern is the obvious difference.

3.0 has orange lace tips (akin to 1.0), 4.0 looks to have baby blue

4.0 looks (to me) to have some purple weaved in like the women's "Red Night" 3.0 pair. 3.0 Burgundy is a dark red and black upper

I think thats really is between the two

Might've been Mr. Dad shoe making another NT account.

Only the last time I've heard that sheep talk being thrown out.

RTTs for sub 325 are a pipedream huh?

havent been able to find an 11 for that since the drop

Prices have been dropping on the RTTs so it might go down $10-15 on goat/StockX next few weeks but I doubt it will drop below that.

It's a real nice kick in hand, materials used are nice well so it's confusing to see these going for the resell price they going for atm. Sellers trying to flip these must be hating these right now

Back
Top Bottom