ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aesthetics of 4.0 are pretty nice, but fit is gonna be the deciding factor for me. Stretchy wide fit on 3.0s are no bueno

Might've been Mr. Dad shoe making another NT account.

Only the last time I've heard that sheep talk being thrown out.

LOL, I still read this thread occasionally to see what's good. But not much lately, Boost hype dead. Hope your dad shoe collection is doing well on the resale market.

I wonder if that is actually the real T_Blake but if it was, that little spat was kind of hilarious.

CS1 OG today.
CS1730.jpg
CS1730.jpg

Damn lol lil war going on.. its just preference, im sure everyones hated something then liked it eventually.. me with the uncaged boosts, didnt like em now i like specific colourwars.. shoot lol

Im digging the 4.0s quite abit, kind of excited to see them in person

yeah, 4.0 looks better. But it has an advantage in lighting. And man, those blue lace tips bring a nice little touch.

i always get a little nervous when i see Cobra Commander pop up. GI Joe was my cartoon and toy to play with. But somebody in trouble whenever that avi pops up.

I really like the heel cup and cage on the 4.0, but I need more shots of that knit pattern before going all in.
Adidas gives the MC the Ltd label and price, but gives the Trace Olive with the leather cage GR status?
Metallic Silver 1.0 and 3M 1.0 were both Ltd with GR pricing what makes MC any different?
Not only does Adidas need to figure out sizing, but they need to work on their price model too.

I still copped both though:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom