ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone help me LC on these Wood Wood Ultra Boost, please¿? :smile:

goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291qtsl3g11706.jpg

Last edited:
ugh been on the hunt forever for the 1.0 RC's for $400 (12) no luck

side note: does anyone own the y3 kozoko low? $175 for them seems like a pretty good deal on y3's website.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me legit check these PB 350's I'm torn and not well enough versed to make the call if they're legit or not... any help is really appreciated!

OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

fake, and wrong thread, and also any time anyone asks me to legit check V1's I just tell them to stay away because its been too long and too late to be getting V1's via a deal that isn't through a legit legit checking source (i.e. stockx, goat, fc, certain consignment shops etc.). The fakes are just too good on some V1's, especially PB's, and I wouldn't risk buying it from just anybody. But the pair you posted are some bad fakes (not terrible but still a few tell signs that they are fake)

fake, and wrong thread, and also any time anyone asks me to legit check V1's I just tell them to stay away because its been too long and too late to be getting V1's via a deal that isn't through a legit legit checking source (i.e. stockx, goat, fc, certain consignment shops etc.). The fakes are just too good on some V1's, especially PB's, and I wouldn't risk buying it from just anybody. But the pair you posted are some bad fakes (not terrible but still a few tell signs that they are fake)

Word, yeah I know wrong thread, but this is practically the only thread I post in so o thought someone I recognized may be able to help... appreciate the help. I definitely don't know them well enough to tell, what's the signs on these if I don't mind asking? I thought the insole looked off a bit but being used could have been squished. Also thought the pulltab looked a tad off. Appreciate it!

For anyone interested, looks like clickskicks.net has UB Reigning Champ BW1116 sz 8 adding to cart...

Just sold my burgundys worn couple of times for 1300. Cant believe I bought these back then from Pakho for 250. On to the next Burgundy

giphy.gif

Wrong thread, at least the dude who wanted the yeezy legit check was in the same brand
Yea I know but it's sorta urgent and no one on the jordan 1 thread is responding and I'm sure most people with boost would have a pair of jordan 1s

Back
Top Bottom