ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trace Cargo today
TC86.jpg
TC86.jpg

Just sold my burgundys worn couple of times for 1300. Cant believe I bought these back then from Pakho for 250. On to the next Burgundy

lakers gif.gif

Good work man. Can't even blame you for that. No brainer for you. I would honestly ponder paying over $1000 for a DS pair. Would be able to say i'm done with boosts and move on.

Attachments

• ric flair.gif
    ric flair.gif
    941.3 KB · Views: 1
At what point is too much too much. At some point too much $$ is gluttonous in my opinion

looking to grab my son a pair of V2 zebras. Am i being realistic thinking i can grab for $500?
Size? Some sizes on the smaller side go for stupid high prices. If he's in between size 8-10 those are the most common sizes made and you should be able to find a pair for $500 with some searching

Damn I wish my dad bought me $500 pair of shoes.

I used to be juiced when my dad allowed me to get a pack of bazooka gum AND some sour straws at the liquor store. Guess times done changed.

Damn I wish my dad bought me $500 pair of shoes.

I used to be juiced when my dad allowed me to get a pack of bazooka gum AND some sour straws at the liquor store. Guess times done changed.

The Bazooka gum was worse than the Zebra Stripe :lol:

Anybody buy the alexander wang hike los? Interested on the comfort on those

bigevan23 bigevan23
Special delivery - very cool campaign.

They’re true to size and very nice in hand.

They’ll be available at scale on August 5th. I think. My coworker bought em today - the courier delivery was amazing, the packaging is dope - no box, just that green messenger envelope thing and the quality is very high . I’d show some on feet pics but he’s a size smaller than me and let’s be honest, you don’t want another dude wearing your shoes before you do.
IMG_9155.JPG

As I mentioned, I’m not wearing my friends shoes. But from what I’ve been told very comfortable. They are well constructed, heavy and premium. This isn’t a lightweight pk upper but the quality is on point and boost goes a long way to mask the weight of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom