ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20170811_091838.jpg loving the RTT

IMG_0995.JPG

Could I get a LC for a friend? In the first pic, the insoles are from two different sizes however the shoe in question (bottom) does not have as defined box cut outs as the other one. Shoe looks legit tho, need more opinions. Told him could be bad QC

Attachments

• IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 9
wait really? before they've even authenticated the package?

I don't know how true that is because my brother just sold a pair of shoes on stockx yesterday and shipped it out yesterday and no payment yet. Even got the "your item arrived at stockx for authentication" email today, still no payment until they verify its authenticity first.

I don't know how true that is because my brother just sold a pair of shoes on stockx yesterday and shipped it out yesterday and no payment yet. Even got the "your item arrived at stockx for authentication" email today, still no payment until they verify its authenticity first.
I sold a pair last week on StockX. it was not instant. For me , GOAT payout is like next day , since it took 1 day for UPS to get my shoes to GOAT.

StockX is never instant, you ship within 2 business days, they receive, authenticate and then you get paid. I've always been paid out same day they received, so if it takes any longer it could be because they're busy or something is suspect during authentication.

StockX is never instant, you ship within 2 business days, they receive, authenticate and then you get paid. I've always been paid out same day they received, so if it takes any longer it could be because they're busy or something is suspect during authentication.
they just started doing it and you have to turn on the feature

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170811-143736.png
    Screenshot_20170811-143736.png
    998.2 KB · Views: 61
Yeah, I just received a pay out today from StockX and they had to be authenticated prior to being paid.

Core black 1.0's still my favorite. I might go for the burgundy 4.0's but we'll see. Seems like the Knit on the 4.0 is thick.

On a side note, I just received my tennis hu and I love them. I'm glad these weren't hyped. I wonder if Adidas will be adding a boost sole to them down the road? Can't beat the price on these.

Back
Top Bottom