ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Core black 1.0's still my favorite. I might go for the burgundy 4.0's but we'll see. Seems like the Knit on the 4.0 is thick.

On a side note, I just received my tennis hu and I love them. I'm glad these weren't hyped. I wonder if Adidas will be adding a boost sole to them down the road? Can't beat the price on these.

boost tennis hu's would essentially be the stan smith primeknit boost

C9KXB_UAxuRDjLIln9YVKUbZaYBwoOQZQr2KYWt7ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC92XC8wXC92MDdhNDAwOC5qcGciLCJmYSI6MSwiZmYiOjEsImZxIjo5MCwiZnQiOjF9.jpg

boost tennis hu's would essentially be the stan smith primeknit boost

Hmm interesting. Thanks for the post. I really like how snug the tennis hu's fit around your ankle, not sure if the stan smiths are the same or not. Might have to check those out.

Has anyone had an issue with Stockx Shipping Label not printing correctly. Contacted them a few times, and they seem to not care and just telling me theyve sent me the shipping label. There's no way I can ship them out if it doesnt print. I sold a few pairs this week and this never happened.......and used 6 different printers.

20793734_10105840617093357_1283081395_o.jpg

Has anyone had an issue with Stockx Shipping Label not printing correctly. Contacted them a few times, and they seem to not care and just telling me theyve sent me the shipping label. There's no way I can ship them out if it doesnt print. I sold a few pairs this week and this never happened.......and used 6 different printers.

Can you atleast view the shipping label on your desktop? If so, try just taking a screen shot and printing the jpeg.

I haven't ever had any issues though.

Never used stock, but if the label loads correctly on your screen you can export it to a PDF if you have a third party software. Then print it from the PDF.

QUOTE]

Try to print on your phone

Mine came they look really clean. I had my doubts about the orange but I'm happy with them. I wouldn't have minded a black or white sole in hindsight. The bag is pretty dope
IMG_0837.JPG

Back
Top Bottom