ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm tempted to grab those grey y-3's. Can those be had for close to $200?

And when is the official bait release? Those are so sexy.

31994464_Unknown.JPG
Haven't posted in a while.
Completed the WW pack !:nthat:

^thanks man

Think the pace def slowed down a bit
But the unexpected Bait eqts has many on here excited haha

Simple idea. I wanted to see how it looked. Will post photos when I get them fully done, and cleaned up.

Attachments

• 0820170837.jpg
    0820170837.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
I thought those people who purchased the Baits early were actually going to wear them not flip right away :smh:

I thought those people who purchased the Baits early were actually going to wear them not flip right away :smh:

the regulars here that grabbed them are. The lurkers that grabbed them are not.

And JPS JPS there was an ebay seller selling early pairs, link was posted here first. Its basically how the collab was announced to the public.

Hi Fam! I need help on UB Silver pack sizing (prefer snug fit).
For reference: Nike Lunarepic/ AM1 and 90/ Yeezy V2 (SZ9)
New Balance 997 (SZ8.5)
This will be my first UB after missing out on the miUBrestock. Thanks in advance and good weekend to all.

Hi Fam! I need help on UB Silver pack sizing (prefer snug fit).
For reference: Nike Lunarepic/ AM1 and 90/ Yeezy V2 (SZ9)
New Balance 997 (SZ8.5)
This will be my first UB after missing out on the miUBrestock. Thanks in advance and good weekend to all.

I go TTS or .5 up on 3.0 TTS for snug fit. If you wear a 9 in V2 try 8.5 for a snug fit on the silvers

hey boost bros, I'm looking to purchase a pair of triple white 1.0's can anyone tell me if these are legit..usually i can tell because the fakes are all white instead of the white/creme in the authentics but after seeing pics of good UA's it has me on edge. thanks in advance!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
NT fam - looking for these all grey upper with pink tabs for retail. Anyone know a spot? Looking for bae sizes, wmns 5 or 6. Ty!!

adidas-nmd-womens-grey-pink-by3058-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom