ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20915231_10210834779639546_6930088653821933874_n.jpg
LORD

found that picture, don't know if its real or whatever. Kinda blurry too. Looks like the toe cap is different material. Still in tho.

I'm going to be low key heated if they cut corners on production and didn't number these like a few black pairs that have popped up, especially after a 7-8 week wait before these show up
Anyone found an explanation on why some of the miAdidas pairs are un-numbered? i've seen some blacks/whites pairs are like that, including my black/solar-red pair.

UNDFTD beggin to be UNCGD, you can hardly read the text. I do think its a little low effort though. The green and orange colorway would have been way better

man those CNCPTS UBs are trash, basura!!!!

now those undefeated joints ..wow those are fuego... guess the West Coast wins again :nthat:

Am I the only one that thinks those UNDFTD seem like a lazy *** collab? I appreciate the 1.0 but slapping a giant logo across the toebox is just lazy.

Am I the only one that thinks those UNDFTD seem like a lazy *** collab? I appreciate the 1.0 but slapping a giant logo across the toebox is just lazy.

They all been lazy if you put into perspective

Most bold collab so far has been OK and the next SB oh and first SNS and maybe second too

The others have been pretty lazy

It's also different though, we've never had a pair of UB's even close to that before

You can say it's lazy and I see your point but it's also something new for UB and I'm looking forward to it

everyone got their own opinions but undftd will be a hard cop regardless...

think im good with my pairs of 1.0CB's and if I had a choice for either UDFTD or 1.0 CB at retail, I'd still go with 1.0 CB to rock.

Cant top the OG 1.0s (TW, CB, OG Purp)

Is anyone here interested in that Off White x Nike drop on November? I feel like that thread is kindda dead haha

They all been lazy if you put into perspective

Most bold collab so far has been OK and the next SB oh and first SNS and maybe second too

The others have been pretty lazy
I don't think bold is the right word for OK either. I like them, but that is what (IMO) an in line release should look like. Nothing besides the consortium tabs scream collab at first glance on the OKs (frankly). When I think bold I start thinking about Kolor (1.0, and yes, including the horrendous clown 2.0s) or Argyle knit of KVAs. Not to mention some of those were out of the UB realm before the consortium hype with the UB Collective.

I'm in for trying to get the Vapormax and prestos
I know bigevan23 bigevan23 is trying to get like 7 or 8/10 of the collection :lol:

Damn sure that man will get everything lol

I don't think bold is the right word for OK either. I like them, but that is what (IMO) an in line release should look like. Nothing besides the consortium tabs scream collab at first glance on the OKs (frankly). When I think bold I start thinking about Kolor (1.0, and yes, including the horrendous clown 2.0s) or Argyle knit of KVAs. Not to mention some of those were out of the UB realm before the consortium hype with the UB Collective.

Well yeah , maybe bold wasn't the word, rather mmm more innovative , like they play a little more with the pallette you know what i mean?

Is anyone here interested in that Off White x Nike drop on November? I feel like that thread is kindda dead haha
Thread may not be lit but the collection is hands down the best collaboration of the year. Some even are calling it “the best ever” simply because a designer got in there and totally reimagined and reconstructed iconic Nike silhouettes. Not sure how I feel about all that but I will say it’s pretty fantastic and yes FullMax97 FullMax97 7/10. Lol

I really like the AF pair and the Jordans, both of them will be hell I'm almost sure ... I'll probably pay resale for both of them

Back
Top Bottom