ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread may not be lit but the collection is hands down the best collaboration of the year. Some even are calling it “the best ever” simply because a designer got in there and totally reimagined and reconstructed iconic Nike silhouettes. Not sure how I feel about all that but I will say it’s pretty fantastic and yes FullMax97 FullMax97 7/10. Lol

He went too hard tbh like extremely hard

I also think is gonna be the release of the year by far , there isn't anything else this big in the book ....

Nike it's been pretty solid this year , atmos, vapormax, mars and now this . Oh boy

He went too hard tbh like extremely hard

I also think is gonna be the release of the year by far , there isn't anything else this big in the book ....

Nike it's been pretty solid this year , atmos, vapormax, mars and now this . Oh boy
Still don't understand why that Mars shoe was so hyped? The story or something?

I don't find that to be an attractive shoe in the slightest

Kaws. Psny. Roger Federer. am 97s (sk pair). Mars. Clot. All vapormax. F and f hyperadapts. Fk Trainers. Off white collab. Kith x pippen. There’s a lot and I feel like November/December are gonna be crazy.

They all been lazy if you put into perspective

Most bold collab so far has been OK and the next SB oh and first SNS and maybe second too

The others have been pretty lazy
The first sns is far from bold imo. They look like gr's

20915231_10210834779639546_6930088653821933874_n.jpg

:nthat::pimp::smokin

Whoa, is that suede/nubuck on the toe cap?

These are lazy design, but sometimes simple is best.

Kaws. Psny. Roger Federer. am 97s (sk pair). Mars. Clot. All vapormax. F and f hyperadapts. Fk Trainers. Off white collab. Kith x pippen. There’s a lot and I feel like November/December are gonna be crazy.

You're right all of that too

I only quoted those that i had a little chance to get

How you looking for the Off White drop ?

I loved the mars, but missed out on them so I'm trying to forget how gorgeous they are :lol:

Hopefully I have better luck on the Off White collab. Want to snag at least one pair out of the collection.

I loved the mars, but missed out on them so I'm trying to forget how gorgeous they are :lol:

Hopefully I have better luck on the Off White collab. Want to snag at least one pair out of the collection.

I'm actually decide to drop some money on they. They will be have

Well yeah , maybe bold wasn't the word, rather mmm more innovative , like they play a little more with the pallette you know what i mean?
Yeah, I agree there. And that was as objective as I could be (in previous post) because I am a real sucker for almost anything black/white, GR or collab, UNDFTD included.

Re: OW, AM90 is my favorite of the bunch, followed by the AJ1. I'll probably be setting my low odds sights on those two from the bunch.

Bait is interesting in that they modified the cage and the shoe reveals a secondary design in the gitd and reflective elements. It’s why I like the wood woods too. Do something different.

Yeah, I agree there. And that was as objective as I could be (in previous post) because I am a real sucker for almost anything black/white, GR or collab, UNDFTD included.

Re: OW, AM90 is my favorite of the bunch, followed by the AJ1. I'll probably be setting my low odds sights on those two from the bunch.

Bro you're a sucker for shoes all in all haha

Seems like a lot of retailers will be dropping them but damn that's gonna be a bot fest

Bait is interesting in that they modified the cage and the shoe reveals a secondary design in the gitd and reflective elements. It’s why I like the wood woods too. Do something different.
Exactly why I like them. They don't just take a shoe and change colors and material. Don't get me wrong, I like when boutiques do that too. But Bait doing what they did and merging two silhouettes (UB and 93/17) and adding their own touches like the cage is what makes this collab something special

Tbh only thing I'm thinking about this year is that OW x Nike , The New Hus on the 11th (those are gonna be easy, but honestly for trade purposes) , yeezys (trade purposes) , the UNDFTD wearing purposes, the mars yards, the ozweegos II bunny (lol), the wood wood white , whatever asics heat that drops and .... and .... that's it maybe the ATR MAYBE

And off course my trip to Miami next month :evil::pimp:

Tbh only thing I'm thinking about this year is that OW x Nike , The New Hus on the 11th (those are gonna be easy, but honestly for trade purposes) , yeezys (trade purposes) , the UNDFTD wearing purposes, the mars yards, the ozweegos II bunny (lol), the wood wood white , whatever asics heat that drops and .... and .... that's it maybe the ATR MAYBE

And off course my trip to Miami next month :evil:::::pimp:
If those ASU joints are an 8 or 8.5 you know you to PM fam :pimp::lol:

But really, super stoked for your come up. Hope it all goes well!!

Back
Top Bottom