ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bait orange was a s*** show. They only had like 30 pairs. Half the people in line didn't get squat, sold the packs first before going to Individuals which happened to be the black 93/17's.
Damn that's brutal. Bait Diamond Bar was a long line, but everyone in line got a pair of the Futures. I even showed up at opening, and still got a pair. They easily had 150-200 pairs. A couple of the early campers were doubling up as I left.

Now that people have retail pairs in hand, anyone else's box really small? My 11.5 box is TINY and I have to shove them in in order to fit them inside

Damn that's brutal. Bait Diamond Bar was a long line, but everyone in line got a pair of the Futures. I even showed up at opening, and still got a pair. They easily had 150-200 pairs. A couple of the early campers were doubling up as I left.
Glad NTers cooked. What size you get? Im glad they had a lot of pairs and they just had to since its the flagship store. Would be lame if they got less than the others.

Damn, they had that many? Was contemplating heading there at opening, but figured it was cooked already so I didn't wanna go for nothing. Probably too late now.

I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB

ive been hearing about this lately... big groups muscling people out in the front of the lines... smh

could you fill us in how how u won, its great to see someone beat a scammer on eBay as they always seem to side with the buyers

Aite, so this was just my story on this and it'll be a lengthy one... Not saying I beat the scammer here, but at least the scammer messed up and maybe i was able to use his mistake to get my point across to eBay. So the story goes..... maybe i should make a reddit post instead, but i'll continue.... (continue reading by clicking spoiler button)

1. I send OK's to him (Ok's were sent back to me, because they lacked the correct postage, so two tracking numbers)
2. He photographs OK box with some Nike Dunks inside (the good ol' switch scam)
3. Case goes through the claim phase and ebay decides to allow him to return the shoes....
4. He sends me the package, and inside are some random docker boat shoes..... WTF.
5. I file a 'formal appeal' to eBay, this can only be done after the return has been delievered, and eBay has your sign an affidavit statement and send evidence for appeal. 72 hours to make their decision.

So what I had were 1) Video of me packaging the OKs 2) photos of me packaging the OKs 3) Photos of the Package in USPS (for the second time shipping out) 4) Original receipts with USPS weight on the receipt showing hundredth of an ounce 5) Tracking number slips from USPS facility showing time stamps 6) Unboxing video of the Boat Shoes being unboxed in USPS facility after I accepted them. 7) Photos of the Boat Shoes. 8 ) Screenshots of ebay member and also Nike Talk messages from other people stating that he had done scams on eBay before.

So here is where process is just really flawed (if you haven't known already). Basically nothing you say as a seller will seemingly stop a return being processed..... It's just a yelling match between you and buyer , and eBay will give them the return. Your seller rating or years in the account do not mean anything in this equation. I've been an ebay member since 2003 with 250+ transactions and 100% feedback. Once the buyer initiates a claim, your paypal funds are on HOLD until a case is resolved or decided....

In my case, the buyer did a few weird things here. After his initial request, i posted my video to youtube, and my photos of me packaging the shoes. He came back with some obtuse argument about how I filmed the shoes, then did a swap...... 3 days later, when the messaging window was about to close, he comes out of the wood work and reveals a youtube link to ebay , which has his 'first unboxing' of my package showing 'zomg, there are nike dunks in here'. This video i saved from his page and uploaded to my channel just in case. His video was comically conceived and had so many errors , I almost felt embarrassed to be part of this scam. There was tape over the seams that didn't match my photos while in the USPS store being accepted, and the weight sticker which USPS put over my tape, was shown in his video cut in half....with tape over it. I took screenshots of these and compiled them to send in my appeal.

Also what the weirdest part about all of this was, he sent back boat shoes..... for my unboxing video , i was kinda shocked. I uploaded the video, took screen grabs and pointed it out in a document that i uploaded to the appeals folder. No honestly..... it's unclear to me what eBay even looked at for their decision (surprise surprise). I dont know what they take into consideration, but the smoking bullet I think, is simply that he sent Boat shoes instead Nike Dunks.

So basically as a seller you are at an uphill battle proving anything. You could have video and pictures but i'm not sure that will stop any return from happening. You will then need to formally appeal through ebay (and it's not common knowledge you can do this). I think some sellers just accept the return and .... give up, because ebay is just a huge quagmire of information. You need to appeal and basically have whatever evidence you have on hand to state your point and sign the affidavit. You'd still be at the mercy of convincing eBay that what you sent is what you have record of. I've had friends in regards to a laptop and a 2000$ exhaust, both win and lost, going through this appeals process.

The appeals process is another horrible part of this, just with document upload. They only accept single files , not multiple page documents so in many cases i had to make a photo canvas in photoshop like 1200x3200 , and then type onto a photo to tell a story. Here are some examples of my 'work around' to even get documents sent to ebay....
Shoes Do Not Match Return Request from original message to eBay.jpg Christian Acevedo providing fraudulent Evidence.jpg

SO IN THE END,
He kept my overkills , sent me back the OK box with some boat shoes, but ebay did NOT refund his money for his claim. So i got my original sale price.

T L D R , honestly i think I won this case, because the buyer thought he was 'smart' sending in fake evidence, and eventually didn't even return the shoes he originally used in his return request.....

All in all i seriously spent wayyyyyy too much time typing things, taking pictures, taking videos for all this to be even remotely 'worth the time' but i would have felt worse, if i didn't at least try to finish the process with all the information I had.

if you haven't already, or even care to, i'd add those three names to your blocked list on ebay.
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 5.19.24 PM.png

Last edited:
I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB

Kicked him to the back? WTF so they just showed up and said get your *** back? :nerd:

I think these will settle around $300 or less.

What was retail, $220?

I kind of wish I would've gotten these. I like EQTs and this colorway, and for once had a shop that was getting them. They sold out of the black ones and only have whites left, though

Aite, so this was just my story on this and it'll be a lengthy one... Not saying I beat the scammer here, but at least the scammer messed up and maybe i was able to use his mistake to get my point across to eBay. So the story goes..... maybe i should make a reddit post instead, but i'll continue.... (continue reading by clicking spoiler button)

1. I send OK's to him (Ok's were sent back to me, because they lacked the correct postage, so two tracking numbers)
3. Case goes through the claim phase and ebay decides to allow him to return the shoes....
4. He sends me the package, and inside are some random docker boat shoes..... WTF.
5. I file a 'formal appeal' to eBay, this can only be done after the return has been delievered, and eBay has your sign an affidavit statement and send evidence for appeal. 72 hours to make their decision.

So what I had were 1) Video of me packaging the OKs 2) photos of me packaging the OKs 3) Photos of the Package in USPS (for the second time shipping out) 4) Original receipts with USPS weight on the receipt showing hundredth of an ounce 5) Tracking number slips from USPS facility showing time stamps 6) Unboxing video of the Boat Shoes being unboxed in USPS facility after I accepted them. 7) Photos of the Boat Shoes. 8 ) Screenshots of ebay member and also Nike Talk messages from other people stating that he had done scams on eBay before.

So here is where process is just really flawed (if you haven't known already). Basically nothing you say as a seller will seemingly stop a return being processed..... It's just a yelling match between you and buyer , and eBay will give them the return. Your seller rating or years in the account do not mean anything in this equation. I've been an ebay member since 2003 with 250+ transactions and 100% feedback.

In my case, the buyer did a few weird things here. After his initial request, i posted my video to youtube, and my photos of me packaging the shoes. He came back with some obtuse argument about how I filmed the shoes, then did a swap...... 3 days later, when the messaging window was about to close, he comes out of the wood work and reveals a youtube link to ebay , which has his 'first unboxing' of my package showing 'zomg, there are nike dunks in here'. This video i saved from his page and uploaded to my channel just in case. His video was comically conceived and had so many errors , I almost felt embarrassed to be part of this scam. There was tape over the seams that didn't match my photos while in the USPS store being accepted, and the weight sticker which USPS put over my tape, was shown in his video cut in half....with tape over it. I took screenshots of these and compiled them to send in my appeal.

Also what the weirdest part about all of this was, he sent back boat shoes..... for my unboxing video , i was kinda shocked. I uploaded the video, took screen grabs and pointed it out in a document that i uploaded to the appeals folder. No honestly..... it's unclear to me what eBay even looked at for their decision (surprise surprise). I dont know what they take into consideration, but the smoking bullet I think, is simply that he sent Boat shoes instead Nike Dunks.

So basically as a seller you are at an uphill battle proving anything. You could have video and pictures but i'm not sure that will stop any return from happening. You will then need to formally appeal through ebay (and it's not common knowledge you can do this). I think some sellers just accept the return and .... give up, because ebay is just a huge quagmire of information. You need to appeal and basically have whatever evidence you have on hand to state your point and sign the affidavit. You'd still be at the mercy of convincing eBay that what you sent is what you have record of. I've had friends in regards to a laptop and a 2000$ exhaust, both win and lost, going through this appeals process.

The appeals process is another horrible part of this, just with document upload. They only accept single files , not multiple page documents so in many cases i had to make a photo canvas in photoshop like 1200x3200 , and then type onto a photo to tell a story. Here are some examples of my 'work around' to even get documents sent to ebay....
Shoes Do Not Match Return Request from original message to eBay.jpg Christian Acevedo providing fraudulent Evidence.jpg

T L D R , honestly i think I won this case, because the buyer thought he was 'smart' sending in fake evidence, and eventually didn't even return the shoes he originally used in his return request.....

All in all i seriously spent wayyyyyy too much time typing things, taking pictures, taking videos for all this to be even remotely 'worth the time' but i would have felt worse, if i didn't at least try to finish the process with all the information I had.

if you haven't already, or even care to, i'd add those three names to your blocked list on ebay.

So in the end he still kept the OKs for free and you received money from eBay? Sorry, I don't deal with eBay so I don't know. This scenario is one of the reasons why I don't deal with eBay. So who took the L here? eBay?

So here is where process is just really flawed (if you haven't known already). Basically nothing you say as a seller will seemingly stop a return being processed..... It's just a yelling match between you and buyer , and eBay will give them the return. Your seller rating or years in the account do not mean anything in this equation. I've been an ebay member since 2003 with 250+ transactions and 100% feedback.

all this over some overkills ?? yeesh

So in the end he still kept the OKs for free and you received money from eBay? Sorry, I don't deal with eBay so I don't know. This scenario is one of the reasons why I don't deal with eBay. So who took the L here? eBay?

added this to my post but yea....

SO IN THE END,
He kept my overkills , sent me back the OK box with some boat shoes, but ebay did NOT refund his money for his claim. So i got my original sale price.

ALL THIS , just for the result to be that basically he bought my OK without a box... lulz.

and i got free boat shoes lmao

Last edited:
A month ago a dude try to scam me on a pair of yeezy I sold him a while ago he sent me some beat up fake **** , they conceded the case in his favor i appealed , they ask me to file a report with the police or eithr online I did, boom my money was back 2 days after I submitted it to the platform

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom