ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QEUWg85.jpg

these gonna kill everything

Bait orange was a s*** show. They only had like 30 pairs. Half the people in line didn't get squat, sold the packs first before going to Individuals which happened to be the black 93/17's.

Bait orange was a s*** show. They only had like 30 pairs. Half the people in line didn't get squat, sold the packs first before going to Individuals which happened to be the black 93/17's.
I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB

Wow that's f'ed up. Even crazier that nobody said anything about it. :angry:

I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB

Glad I decided to skip Orange. Noted. I will go to DB next time. What time did you line up?

Back
Top Bottom