ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only paid service fee of £5 + shipping cost to get the Foot Locker EU Clay Brown 93/17.

I have used this service before. Very reliable.

Money sent as gift via PayPal for £154.99 (£149.99 + £5) = $208.44 USD as deposit, and when he prepares for shipment he will give you the amount required to ship.

https://proxy.myembers.com/

Just copped the Black glitch EQT 93-17s on the GOAT app for $130 shipped, just has a few scratches. New to all the Adidas Boost craze but is that a come up, in your opinion do yall think the EQT line could become as big as the Ultra Boosts? Just wanted some opinions...

Welp got that cancellation email from champs for the greys, I'll just hop on the khakis. Anybody seen em for under retail online?

Released early on hanon only. S82024 is the style code and it releases officially on September 30th along with the Burgundy and Core Black wool[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated

Saving now for bugundy wools, beluga 2.0... then the invincible x ma maniere nmd.... gonna be broke!

Edit forgot red apple 2.0 nmd!
:sick:

Just copped the Black glitch EQT 93-17s on the GOAT app for $130 shipped, just has a few scratches. New to all the Adidas Boost craze but is that a come up, in your opinion do yall think the EQT line could become as big as the Ultra Boosts? Just wanted some opinions...

Its an ok deal, not a come up, not overpaying. Its a used shoe. Nah, they wont reach UB levels, they have been out long enough and adidas hasnt rolled them out like that.

stockx running a promotion "No seller fees on all UB's today", which means prices gonna be lower today, if you want something, start bidding lol

everyone is gonna try to lol. The other day they had no seller fees on AJ1's and my brother dumped like half his GR collection :lol:

lol thats probably their biggest profit margin. The amount of fees they get from people selling their yeezys, its no wonder they can run these "get a chance to cop limited shoes at retail" promotions

Any updates or info for the BAIT EQT Future dropping this weekend? Not seeing a lot of info out there at the moment.

Right now I only see Hanon, TGWO, OK, Titolo, and Naked having them. Am I missing anyone?

think Consortium accounts, and likely will be carrying them. How they release is probably gonna vary tho, whether instore fcfc or raffle, or online drop, or even lone shoe or must buy pack

Any updates or info for the BAIT EQT Future dropping this weekend? Not seeing a lot of info out there at the moment.

Right now I only see Hanon, TGWO, OK, Titolo, and Naked having them. Am I missing anyone?
END and Overkill

Seems like END is moving away from their launches platform for the time being

I only paid service fee of £5 + shipping cost to get the Foot Locker EU Clay Brown 93/17.

I have used this service before. Very reliable.

Money sent as gift via PayPal for £154.99 (£149.99 + £5) = $208.44 USD as deposit, and when he prepares for shipment he will give you the amount required to ship.

https://proxy.myembers.com/

"Important Notice:
Due to personal circumstances, this service will be suspended from September 15th 2017 until March 2018.
Thank you all for your loyal custom and we hope to serve you all again soon in March 2018."

???. But paypal gift though? Risky.

Bait 93/17 retails for ~$285 USD here in Canada :sick: I should've just bit the bullet on that ebay pre order...or even the 23penny one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom