ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The time it takes people to correct/tell someone that they should've been doing something takes the same amount/maybe more time to just answer the question lol.

Few weeks back I asked if any LV peeps know if the adc store is opened or not. It was under construction for awhile. Some dude posted a link to Google in their reply to me. :rolleyes

BTW, if anyone wants to know the LV store is now open. I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago.

Debating hard on whether to pull the trigger on 23penny on Bait Futures. my track record on consortium releases are bad.

Adidas be creepin' in here on the low :nerd:

As soon as they see the thirst for Burgs... BOOM! They'll slap an "LTD" tag on it :lol:

You don't have to do gift if you are afraid. You will need to pay extra 5% though.

I have used him to buy other items in the past and he has came through. He used to do it for free with superfuture long time ago, but due to increased volumes he charges £5 fee, which isn't much.

Responsive with emails. Again, I can vouch for his service. Let me know if you have any questions.

Appreciate the clarification.
See the guy is taking a service break.
But always good to know other options to work around. Thank you.

Gonna make these my new beaters

UB1.png

my kith mids will be brought with me to japan later this year so I can sit, eat, and spill Kith Treats on them lol
I freaking love Kith Treats. First time I went there in Soho was a few months ago and now I just want to keep going back after work lol.

You minus whale

Most Consortium retailers are also selling them as a pack anyway

Yeah, I'm slowly coming to the realization that my only real chance to get the BAIT's at retail was through the raffle (granted, I'll still try on Saturday, just b/c). If 23penny had em in my size, I'd pay that in a second. Called sneaker politics locally today and asked if they'd have the BAIT's come Saturday, and the guy just gave me a firm no. WTF?

just bought baits for 270. not bad

From where?

BTW, got the Reigning Champs PB's delivered today. Was planning on using them as beaters, but I gotta admit I really like the look of them clean.

IMG_0221.JPG IMG_0222.JPG

Back
Top Bottom