ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are going to get a beater pair for work, I'd suggest getting an Alpha Bounce. Closer to beater prices and does better than Boost when standing.
THIS. All my friends that work at finishline tell me they had to toss their UBs aside at work because standing in them for long hours was excruciating. I told them it was dumb to think it would be good to stand in all day...

This dude gonna get his sale rejected cause he had to have his box signed lol. That being said, it's crazy how much those Kolors go for :blush:

What in the living hell? Kolors go for that much? If I knew I would've copped when I had them in my cart.....

THIS. All my friends that work at finishline tell me they had to toss their UBs aside at work because standing in them for long hours was excruciating. I told them it was dumb to think it would be good to stand in all day...
I recently brought a standing desk for work. I haven't had any issues. They are no more painful to my feet than any other shoe I wear but they also don't make the rest of my body (knees and back) hurt.

A big fan of the uncaged. Not a fan at all of the laceless.

Don't understand why you have to charge me $20 more for a shoe that doesn't come with laces.

Me too. Loving uncaged, but laceless are a no go for me. Plus I think the price is ridiculous.

the person paying that much for the kolors needs to show their face so that they can be publicly shamed :smh:

93/17 EQTs can be had for $130 + tax shipped w/ code BACK2SCHOOL on Adidas.

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 8.58.59 AM.png

Promo code provides:
$20 off $100;
$50 off $175;
$100 off $300

Back
Top Bottom