ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I get a legit check on these please and thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2587.PNG
    IMG_2587.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2588.PNG
    IMG_2588.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2589.PNG
    IMG_2589.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
How do you guys rank comfort between: inikis, EQT, and UB? Gonna need a beater because I'll be on feet for hours due to job.

How do you guys rank comfort between: inikis, EQT, and UB? Gonna need a beater because I'll be on feet for hours due to job.
If you are going to get a beater pair for work, I'd suggest getting an Alpha Bounce. Closer to beater prices and does better than Boost when standing.

Hoping a few sellers start undercutting each other on StockX for the 1.0 solar yellows. Would love to get at 300

It retails for $315 CAD + taxes which would be $356 CAD = ~ $285 USD. Source from local boutiques.

I stand corrected, my mistake. Can't believe that's actually the price...That's way off US retail. They must be using the old exchange rate from a couple months ago which was 1.35 USD/CAD. Most likely won't matter anyways, they'll probably sell out in store.

This dude gonna get his sale rejected cause he had to have his box signed lol. That being said, it's crazy how much those Kolors go for :blush:

So I just got a pair of the eqt support 93/17 and holy cow are these comfy! They are pretty tight size wise do these things stretch out over time or are they always super tight? I did go tts on them.

What does everyone think of the UB laceless launching in US Sept. 1st?

laceless-ultra-boost-release-date-3.jpg

Personally, I think laces are an essential part of the shoe and shouldn't be left out, but I guess I can see some people wearing them.
PS Ignore the ugly colorway on the left :tongue:

So I just got a pair of the eqt support 93/17 and holy cow are these comfy! They are pretty tight size wise do these things stretch out over time or are they always super tight? I did go tts on them.
They stretch, you should be fine after 3-4 wears

Laceless UB's are basura

TTS is the way to go. I went half size up on my milled leather and could not figure why the shoe was so damn uncomfortable.

Then I tried TTS in store and it was a world of a difference. Adidas is not consistent with sizing from one color to another. The white/royals fit wider than the core black.

Back
Top Bottom