ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone in Chicago? Saint Alfred's selling BAIT's. FCFS.

I'd call before going since I saw a few people post about it on FB...
Thanks for the info...passing on the baits but this is good to know for the PackerxSolebox release

copped two pairs of the white cw.

Guess you all went for the black pair, right?

Pretty much.

So, when will the next round of drops happen? Midnight eastern? Or will this be an early tomorrow am thing at the US Consortium spots?

I'm afraid they'll all be in-store only FCFS.

Did **anyone** actually get a pair of Futures in actual grown human being sizes?

@w0wter threw up the oop earlier and a lot of folks ate last week at bait, all the euro sites 30min ago were a botfest for the most part though. Like I said a couple days ago, that $50 tax at 23penny is probably looking even better for team manual right about now lol

@w0wter threw up the oop earlier and a lot of folks ate last week at bait, all the euro sites 30min ago were a botfest for the most part though. Like I said a couple days ago, that $50 tax at 23penny is probably looking even better for team manual right about now lol
Would've paid it if the 12 was $50 extra only

s/o to solebox

Attachments

• solebox.PNG
    solebox.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 26
SNS has always had captcha

On the product page, no.

Most of the sneakers on their site don't have it on the product page itself. Looks like they might be doing this for hyped releases.

Probably trying to stop people from spamming the add to cart button.

Edit: I should say recaptcha, as in you have to enter captcha even when switching sizes and adding to cart

Back
Top Bottom