ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the product page, no.

Most of the sneakers on their site don't have it on the product page itself. Looks like they might be doing this for hyped releases.

Probably trying to stop people from spamming the add to cart button.
That's what I meant, for hyped releases. Have had it for at least a year

On the product page, no.

Most of the sneakers on their site don't have it on the product page itself. Looks like they might be doing this for hyped releases.

Probably trying to stop people from spamming the add to cart button.

Edit: I should say recaptcha, as in you have to enter captcha even when switching sizes and adding to cart
they always have captcha on hype products. been like that since forever

Anyone ever order from Summer-Store? I just got a follow-up email that translates to "waiting for replenishment" i'm guessing they over sold and I am SOL?

Because then people will complain that there was no chance online and it wasn't fair

People will complain no matter what. Best way to do it is some online and some in store

Just for the record... :ohwell:

Capture.JPG

what time did SJS release?

Btw, hanon in so far among the EU releases has been the best. Under retail.

They used to be good for stuff like this, not any longer
I got into this hobby right when the change happened their were alot of sites that bots did not code for because nike didnt drop anything hyped on them or it was rare. But adidas and yeezy changed that.

Hey FAM buying my little cousins shoes for the new school year and he wants NMDs. Only problem is he beats the shot out of them cause he is young. You guys know anywhere I can pick up a pair black (not TB just black upper) nmd's size 9 or 9.5 under retail?

Hey FAM buying my little cousin shoes for the up coming school year and he wants NMDs. Only problem is he beats the **** out of them cause he is young. You guys know anywhere I can pick up a pair black (not TB just black upper) nmd's size 9 or 9.5 under retail?

Back
Top Bottom