ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually like them, but considering I have the white gum bottom NMDs + the SB Wish pureboost + cream Yeezys, another all white shoe didn't really make sense for me. Same reason I think the triple white japan pack is sitting at some places too

That's what I thought - no more repetitions. Still I got the white sister pair from the pack. If one can have multiple black versions of *insert collab* than why not this..ya know..

nmds will be dead by next year. at least with ub you have climacools and mids.

They said that this year to.. resell game is still strong. Ultra boost and Nmd is not going away because older models become desirable when new ones come out

They said that this year to.. resell game is still strong. Ultra boost and Nmd is not going away because older models become desirable when new ones come out
nmds are def dying some. There are still some hyped models but its not nearly as hyped

Those cream eqts are pretty dope. Are they a euro only shoe or something.
These are the Footlocker EU exclusive
808C2272-D514-4AA6-A12B-01B76775CD51-2483-0000019C4446ACEB.jpeg
These are coming out in the US
IMG_9259.PNG

Should I hit my U.K. Guy for em? They are dope but with shipping and everything might come to more then resell

nothing. I scour the internet daily for any information at all. Just footy headlines first saying July, then August, now they have them listed for Sept release :lol:

Man, I knew I hated urban neccesities for some reason. I just came up on something for a steal, and they are charging $32 as the cheapest shipping option. :smh:

i really dont want to give this dude my money, but damnn.

Back
Top Bottom