ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started as electrical tape that some guy on reddit posted on the zebra 3.0s and then was posted on here and heads started doing the same. Now some ahole is trying to cash out on it. It's literally just 3m tape...
Lmao figures. I've seen it done with the all black miadidas with the white stripes. Pretty cool iteration if you ask me.

And they push fakes be careful
Im not sure they sell fakes but the dude jacey is a jerkoff. Dudes ups his price on sneakers daily. His triple black 3.0 went from 275 to 300 now at 450. He also bragged on youtube of how he wont be attending his brothers wedding because he has to be at sneakercon LOL. Tool. They wont get my bussiness

Y'all too caught up about how he runs his business and his personal life.

If he has the lowest price on a shoe (probably won't be the lowest due to the nature of consignment shops but my point still stands) and it's legit I'm gonna buy from them just like you would.

Yeah it's odd he would skip his brother's wedding for a sneaker convention but at the end of the day that affects him and his family, not me so I got bigger things to worry about.

Ok so general question. I created a shipping label and dropped off a pair of shoes on Sept 1 and still no movement or scanning. Is anyone else having tracking update delays?

If he has the lowest price on a shoe (probably won't be the lowest due to the nature of consignment shops but my point still stands) and it's legit I'm gonna buy from them just like you would.

Yeah it's odd he would skip his brother's wedding for a sneaker convention but at the end of the day that affects him and his family, not me so I got bigger things to worry about.

Chuuuuuuuuch

Ok so general question. I created a shipping label and dropped off a pair of shoes on Sept 1 and still no movement or scanning. Is anyone else having tracking update delays?
You're probably good, may have missed the scan in period on Friday for any multitude of reasons and in my experience nothing gets scanned or moves on the weekend unless it's already in transit. So just wait until end of day Tuesday (Monday is a Holiday) and if still nothing contact the post office with the tracking number and see if they have any movement on their end.

i hear you, but like i said he ups the price of his sneakers daily.. all his prices are either matched with other consignment shops or higher..hes relying on people buying from him just because youtubers buy there also lol, plus the fact that they don't answer emails really pisses me off

anways..what up with this 4.0..adidas must know by now... we want the 1.0 knit with continental sole.. in different colors..thats all we want..

i hear you, but like i said he ups the price of his sneakers daily.. all his prices are either matched with other consignment shops or higher..hes relying on people buying from him just because youtubers buy there also lol, plus the fact that they don't answer emails really pisses me off

Where did you hear about him upping his prices? How consignment works is when the lowest price of that sneaker gets sold, it moves up to the next listed price that was undercut from the cheaper one. Also Jaycee is not a one man business, he has multiple employees working at his shop and is not the one that deals with pricing. As for him relying on youtubers to buy there..no, they are located in Vegas and have people from all over the world that goes there, especially when there is an event going on in the city. Lastly if you really wanted to contact them, you should try calling instead. Stop throwing around misinformation.

Started as electrical tape that some guy on reddit posted on the zebra 3.0s and then was posted on here and heads started doing the same. Now some ahole is trying to cash out on it. It's literally just 3m tape...
Would you happen to have that picture?

I just used electrical tape on my zebras a few months back because I was lazy to paint. guess someone out there made it easy for me and just made stickers.

However, dunno how I feel about those prices. Not even a whole roll of 3M tape is worth a set of stickers

I think I have enough resources from this thread and network to never have to be put in a position to buy anything from UN.

I would only assume young rich European visitors who have already dropped racks just to get to Vegas spend money on them prices.

I think I have enough resources from this thread and network to never have to be put in a position to buy anything from UN.

I would only assume young rich European visitors who have already dropped racks just to get to Vegas spend money on them prices.
Consignment shops rarely are for any sneaker connoisseur, just for people casually in the game who want to cop the latest yeezy. If you're on nt especially not, cheapest dudes in the world right here :lol:

Would you happen to have that picture?

I just used electrical tape on my zebras a few months back because I was lazy to paint. guess someone out there made it easy for me and just made stickers.

However, dunno how I feel about those prices. Not even a whole roll of 3M tape is worth a set of stickers
Nah but you're better off buying 3m tape on ebay and cutting it yourself.

Guys, was checking stockx and saw that RTT are reselling at a low price of $310. Compare that to Kith Mids. RTT not as popular/hyped? Kinda tempted.

Guys, was checking stockx and saw that RTT are reselling at a low price of $310. Compare that to Kith Mids. RTT not as popular/hyped? Kinda tempted.
Kith anything sells out quick plus the RTTs aren't a collab so of course they're not gonna be super expensive.

It's a quite tedious task since I had to do it 12 times for a pair of shoes. I'd buy the stickers but not for $15.
What you can do is put the tape on wax paper and then make a stencil out of the cage lines using paper. Then just cut out the pieces using the stencil.

Yeah, I am honestly surprised by how low the resale prices are on the RTTs. If you really want 'em, now's the time to buy them IMO. I really like my pair. So dope.

On a side note, caved in and locked down a pair of BAITs for $300 locally. I'm sure I could get it for lower in the near future when the online orders come in, but I ain't tripping over $20 difference.

What you can do is put the tape on wax paper and then make a stencil out of the cage lines using paper. Then just cut out the pieces using the stencil.
See that takes some artistic abilities. I just treated my 3M tape like vinyl wrap (which it essentially is) and traced the stripes with a sharp knife. It came out great but I know I would never want to do that again.
IMG_2945.JPG

See that takes some artistic abilities. I just treated my 3M tape like vinyl wrap (which it essentially is) and traced the stripes with a sharp knife. It came out great but I know I would never want to do that again.
IMG_2945.JPG
Nah man it's basically what these dudes are doing when making the stickers to sell to someone. You're basically just making your own stickers by putting it on wax paper that you can make cut outs using the stencil.

Kith anything sells out quick plus the RTTs aren't a collab so of course they're not gonna be super expensive.

Guess this explains it but it's surprising how "low" they are since it was quite hyped during release.

Yeah, I am honestly surprised by how low the resale prices are on the RTTs. If you really want 'em, now's the time to buy them IMO. I really like my pair. So dope.

you should wait

that's me though if I don't get the shoe its all gravy

you might not feel the same

Tempted to but I just paid resale price getting the bait futures from 23penny last week so i think i have to save up and wait it out..

Thanks for the input, guys.

Back
Top Bottom