ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also seen some get released at the school bookstores of the respective colleges.

very true, A&Ms bookstore even put them online. I dont remember Louisville/UCLA/Miami doing it though. I got my pair through oneness, and do remember seeing a couple other places with scattered sizes appear.

1.0s did not aside from a sole release of maybe 1 size run by packer or renarts in the ASU. 2.0s Didnt see a wide release either, they were very scattered at select boutiques.
The ASU colorway was released at Extra Butter NY, with pairs available at ASU in the student athletic store.

Ill prob be kicking myself in the *** if those GWO CS1 are easy to cop at the US consortium sites but I really didnt wanna take that chance. 265 feels like paying resale

Anyone know if the mailer URL is unique..? Or ANYONE with access to it can purchase. (which kinda defeats the purpose...)

TGWO as collaborator should receive more pairs than WW release (as is usual..)

Ill prob be kicking myself in the *** if those GWO CS1 are easy to cop at the US consortium sites but I really didnt wanna take that chance. 265 feels like paying resale
Well StockX has listed the retail price of these at $260. $5 shipping isn't so bad :lol:

I don't think the mailer is unique to the recipient, they just kept the drop random (no telegraphed countdown), had a completely different product page from the coming soon one, and made the SKU this absurdly long string of random letters/numbers.

Back
Top Bottom