ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess the nature of the release helps.

random time email
super long product ID on the real site
And maybe the lions share of the inventory allocation

Where do the college UB's usually get released?

For these type of releases, they're usually connected to a game as a promo. Online is limited, Adidas stores in the area I'd check as well as the school stores. Saw someone mentioned bookstore, also check relelated college sports stores (may be privately owned but carry team merchandise). These are mainly for boosters, season ticket holders, and corp sponsors SWAG.

As a reference point, and Nike related, last week in Eugene, the Ducks had the stomp out cancer uniforms. Those jerseys, tees, etc. were available for sale locally at Ducks stores, and the local Nike owned store along with the Doernbecker sneakers. The Nike employee store also had these.

Main point on the above is to have a connection into the area locally, makes it much, much easier. The Louisville collab is a sticker and lasered metal tab. I wouldn't be surprised if this spurs others to personalize in the same way. Stickers and assessories are easy to do. Plenty of companies out there have capability to scale production up. Similar to aftermarket lace sellers.

Last edited:
Got my grey three's from fnl. Love the matte black heel cups on the 3.0. Looking forward to the burgs.
20170915_233647.jpg

same here i copped it from FNL with rewards but the BOX was DESTROYED frm shipping,for some reason FNL doesn't double boxed their items,,it sucks,,but hey i did call the CS and gave me 20% coupon in return

From the NMD thread
just saying for everyone who copped the tgwos...friend of mine is a german sneaker blogger whos the same size as me....and he got them early and went tts since all the city socks were tts so far...and he said he needs to go down a half with the tgwos. sorry i was not able to let you know before!

same here i copped it from FNL with rewards but the BOX was DESTROYED frm shipping,for some reason FNL doesn't double boxed their items,,it sucks,,but hey i did call the CS and gave me 20% coupon in return
I didn't even think about doing this with fnl. Grey three's came in okay for me but I had other pairs come in crushed bags. Will definitely call them next time.

Back
Top Bottom